Prologue

It's a fresh new day!
A beautiful and normal day for the world,
But unknown to them, this day will mark the rebirth of their creator.

There in the street, lay a man bleeding due to a random slasher that targeted one of his companions.

One of his companions and some onlookers are on their phones, trying to get an ambulance as early as possible.
The other meanwhile... didn't do as much, he just stood there, close to the man, trying his best to calm down.
While it may look like the man was trying to comfort his bleeding companion, if you listen closely to their conversation···

" Drop my Computer on the Bathtub while plugged in, make sure the memory is completely wiped out " says the man, layed on the floor bleeding

"Ha, that sounds exactly what senpai would say. Don't worry senpai, I'll do what you exactly said " replied his companion beside him

Seemingly satisfied, the man let out a small smile and passed on··· or that's what's supposed to happen.
unknown to everyone, a voice inside the head of the man, was meticulously transporting the man to another world, one where-he would change its course of history.

Answer. Proposal accepted, bestowing additional skills.

Notice. Unique Skill Reactor Successfully Acquired.

Notice. Unique Skill Control Successfully Acquired.

Notice. Unique Skill Creation Successfully Acquired.

Notice. Unique Skill Informed Successfully Acquired.

Notice. Unique Skill Map Successfully Acquired.

Notice. Evolving Unique Skill Great Sage Into Master Sage Successful.

And so our protagonist passed on, his soul traveling to a new world while obtaining a new body, with his skills and abilities resembling his wishes when he was dying (+ plus some gifted by the someone)

______________________________
That'll be the end of the prologue.
Don't wanna make it too long, and decided to keep it short.
What do you think? Should this story be fast paced or slow paced? I don't mind either way.

322 words.