mission successful(part-15)

Hey my smiley family:)
.
So without any further delay...let's continue our story...
.
-------------------------------------------

( All entered in the hospital..and divided in 3 groups..
1- karan and Sanju go ahead....
2-faizi cover them..with koel ....
3-bala ,premji, sumanji and chitra are together in last)

( As in the show...bala ,premji went to control room..and chirag caught them..bala gave signal to karan..by his watch and somehow faizi reached there and .. firing start from both sides...faizi succeed to free bala and premji..and  koel was very scared with firing and gave that chit to faizi..and their emotional talk..and faizi said - ki koel ko kuch nhi hoga..vo hai uske sath.....and  chirag ..went to monu..where he tells the doctor ..to ..do operation of monu...and then....he saw that some commandos arrrived there..meanwhile..karan and Sanju fights with goons ..and move ahead...and Sanju saw Sid's betta beads...and found Sid in a corner ..who was hiding himself..Sanju and karan runs to him)

Sanju - ( hugs him) chirkut...chirkut tu thik hai..

chirkut tu thik hai

SID- ab ho gao

SID- ab ho gao..( and smile)

Sanju- sudhrega na tu..

SID - sudhar gya to chir cute nhi rahunga na..

( She saw that.. Sid ko chaku laga hai...she also feels pain)

KARAN- tum thik ho.

Sid - I'm ..I'm fine sir..but please monu ko bacha lijiye...she is my best friend..she is my family..please monu bro ko bacha lijiye..

KARAN- don't worry...monami ko kuchh nhi hoga...Sanju tu isse le ke ja..mai monami ko dhoondhta hu..

Sanju- thik h sir ji..par koi jarurat pado..to aap hume turant se pahlo btayenge..

KARAN- hmm...ab ja.

( Sanju takes Sid with her..and go to base ..meanwhile..Sumanji, bala chitra and premji manages to rescue all the girls..when faizi saw that..he prouds on his cadets..they all went down..and call police...)

( Here monu gains consciousness and attacked on the doctor..and ran from there...she saw karan ...she is about to call him..but chirag kept his hand on her mouth...and take monu to a room..and He was trying to kill Monu...suddenly karan kick him...)