2

"Dad..do we have to go fishing..today?" Clay asks.

"Of course we have to. We always go on the weekend." Clays father says. Clay groans as he climbs into his father's boat. He was a bit annoyed since he always gets seasick on boats.

 He was a bit annoyed since he always gets seasick on boats

Unrelated: I WROTE THIS PART ON MY BIRTHDAY????

Clay makes his way over the the edge, preparing for some throwing up..

By now, Clay and his father were way out at sea. The huge waves rocking the boat side to side. (Okay I can't keep writing clay 💀 it feels so weird for some reason so imma just use Dream for now lol)

Dream has only vomited about 100 times, but it's less than every other time.
—————————————————
George sits on the same old rock he sits on almost everyday and stares out to the ocean. As George was relaxing he saw a boat. Pretty big one too. Unlike any other mermaids and mermen, George wanted to just check out the boat a bit closer..just a bit..maybe up-close. So he went and swam near the boat.

Once George finally got to the boat, he could see 2 guys. One was pretty old looking, wasn't very interesting..but the other guy, he was just, stunning to look at. (I love describing people 😍) He had blond, short hair and green eyes. He also looked pretty strong.
(👁️🫦➖) The guy didn't see George yet and he just turned around, going back to what he was doing with the other person.

George decided to grab the edge of the boat and pull himself up a bit to see more of the boat. At that very moment, the dude with blonde hair turns around and sees George which scares him.
—————————————————