4

Dream sits in his bed almost falling asleep when he remembered George..they were going to meet.

The fact that George barely knows Dream is a bit weird but he doesn't question it. He sighs as he gets up. It's about 10:00pm his father is fast asleep now. Dream grabs a towel and heads to the door. He unlocks it and slowly opens it without it loudly screeching somehow. He slowly closes the door behinds him and Dream makes his way down to the sand near his house.

Once he gets to the sand he lays out the towel and sits on it. He scrolls though twitter for a bit until he hears the sound of running coming closer to him. He lifts his head up and sees a black silhouette coming closer as he try's to figure out who it is, His whole body feeling tense.

Finally the person stands infront of Dream. "U-uhm— do I know you..?" Dreams asks, his heart beating faster than ever. "Yes. You do! It's me!" The person says. Dream lets out an exhale of relief as he recognises the voice. "Hey." George smiles. For a second Dream couldn't really see much of George but he finally got used to it and could see a bit better in the dark. "Hey..you got like a..torch or... like a lantern kind of thing so there's at least a bit of light?" George chuckles. "Uh..yeah I think I have a torch.." Dream replies. "Stay here I'll go get one." He says as he runs off back to his house.

Man..he's much hotter up close.. George thinks to himself.

"I'm back!" Dream yells as he runs back with a small flashlight in his hand. He puts the light in the sand up right giving a bit of light..at least enough for them to see each other.

"Okay...so..um..what do we do?" Dream asks. "Uh..well..tell me something about you.. actually..your name since I told you mine but you didn't." George chuckles. "Well.. my name is cl— Dream..my name is Dream. Sorry- I just don't want to y'know tell you my actual name.." Dream says awkwardly.

"Huh..okay Dream uh..anything else about you?" George asks curiously. (Haha curious George-)

"Well..." Dream says.

(Too lazy to write so here's long story short lol)

So basically, Dream really told George a bit about his life. He actually never had anyone to talk to so yeah. Basically he said stuff like: his mother leaving him and not seeing his sister in ages. (Blah blah okay)
"Oh..that's pretty sad." George says. "No..it's alright." Dream mumbles.

Both Dream and George were staring out at the ocean with the moon infront of them. It kinda made the water look purple. It was beautiful.

(Got bored and omg this is beautiful lmao)

George was trying to stay awake but he couldn't so he moved closer to Dream and rested his head on dreams shoulder. Within seconds he was asleep. Dream was still awake and did everything to not move a muscle to wake George.

(Fun fact I'm actually really tired writing this and almost fell asleep many times so yeah.. me go sleep. Anyways I might not have reception tmr so you might have to wait a bit for the next part lol buh bye :D)