Chapter 3

Error's pov:

A single red eye stare at me menacingly. It piercing glare stabs my soul while countless number of red wires slowly wrap around my body. Every struggle result in hold to get tighten to the poin when it was hard to breath. I tried to talk, scream, beg, but my cries were not heared my voice soon got muffeled and my vision got blurry while the all knowing eye spoke.

"You failed me again Destroyer." I could't mutter a single world I was speachless a lack of words and strengt I could't mutter a single world. It was no point in resisting. My spirit as been broken for longer than anyone knew. It was all fate's plan. THis is how it suppose to be. How it will be. The burning stare soon got to an end while the strings loose enought for me to breath I let out heavy gasp and grip my throat while the eye spoke.

"Don't fail me next time or the consenquences will be dire. I know about your friend Error. You can't save him. I will make sure of that." They were right. I can't save him. What ever I do is rigged to the core. I have no power to choose. To do. I was lost in thought staring up at the single eye. Then I notice something. It was a pair of eyes. A yellow glow surround them they were behind the all watching fate. They were also one of them. I never understood what they want. That was until they spoke.

"This suffering won't follow for long my child. Your sins will be soon forgiven, and path of healing will be open. The only question is. When you will choose to walk this path. If. You decide to walk it. I may not help you nor I could. But I believe you will be able to grab your fate in your own hand, and guide your destiny for once."

I never understood what they meant by this. Now I know. They want me to leave. I. . . wanted to leave. But there is still one key fragment missing. Why did he go with me? Was it accident. Or prehaps it was set from start. I never may know. But that's ok. I don't want to dig deeper than I must.

"Error are you alright?" I opened my eyes to see pair of blue eyelight staring at me. Was I sleeping? Or did I had closed eyes for entire time. *sigh* I suppose I will never know. "What time is it Blue?" "8 in morning. Is something wrong." "Yes. We should leave soon. I have bad feeling that-." "Error. What ever will happen. You are not alone in this remember." "How are those two?" "Energetic. Maybe too energetic. I never remember being this full of energy with paps. Heh. . .Paps. . ." Blue's voice quickly trail off making me cringe. I knew he miss his brother but there was little to nothing I could do about it. I was ready to try and comfort Blue when Torier entered into the room.

"My apology. There is someone that wans to talk with you two. It's important." "Mwhe. We will be there in a minute Miss Toriel." Blue told back in his energetic voice whilke she nod and left. I huff and roll my eyes and check that I had everything while Blue took a bit longer checking on the "kids" 'We need to find them place soon. They can't stay with a mistake like me. Like for hell I will leave them.'

Once Blue was ready I opened door and walk to the hall only for my bone marrow to go cold and my body stiff. No. . . not again. . . not him again. "Paint. I think he doesnt like you." "Really. Is something on my face?" "*sigh* This won't go well." The sans of this au huff. Thankfully Blue decide to be the one to speak.

"Hello? We don't know each other don't we?" "N-no of corse not. I'm Paint. I'm guardian fo au's and this is Tux." "Sup" "Wow. My name is Blue. Right next to me is my friend Error. He doesn like people much and these two are Nova and Virgo." Blue intruduce while Nova and Virgo wave at them. Paint shook hand with Blue and then stretch hand for me while I just took hesitant step back. 'Fantastic Error now they have reason not to trust you.'

"S-sorry. Error isn't a monster friendly person. He doesn't like touching and all." "Oh." Paint told and pull his hand and apologies while Tux mumble something about having to check on few thinks. Paint rub back of his skull in hesistation before asking.