Chapter 10

Word quickly got around about the Triwizard Championship. I did not care because I obviously could not participate, but my instincts were telling me to be concious because I knew Cedric would definitely put his name in. That boy would do anything to please our father.

I was discussing my state of conundrum with Adeline when Cedric kindly interrupted us.
"Addyson! I was hoping to catch up with you, could we probably go for a stroll now if you don't mind" he said while shooting a kind smile at Adeline. Adeline flushed crimson while I just stared in utter confusion and disbelief.

"I- uhmmm" Adeline nudged me in the shoulder, signalling me to say yes
"Sure" I said while shooting an uncomfortably nice smile.

While taking a stroll:

"So, How's School going so far, new friends, excited for the Triwizard tournament?" He asked

"School is easy as always, Yes I do have a new friend, No I'm not excited for I cannot participate so it doesn't concern me" I stared back awkwardly

"Addyson, I am going to participate in the tournament"

"Why?"

"I mean- eternal glory etc and I want to make dad proud"

"You never do anything for yourself really do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Everything you do, you always put dad's opinion in front of your own!"

"What? No, that's not true"

"Yes it is! You are literally Father's puppet, Just because dad told you to stay away from me, you did just that without even considering how much it would affect me"

"Addyson, It's not like that. Please- I need your help"

"My help? Where were you when I needed your help a few years ago? It was all let's ditch and forget about Addyson just because she got sorted into Slytherin but now let's use her because she is so gullible and will do whatever I want"

"Addy- please!"

"Don't call me Addy Cedric, you have no rights to!" Was this guy being for real right now

"Adz please, I did not mean to do that, I'm so sorry please forgive me" i managed to croak, tears streaming down my face, i have never felt so hurt in my life ever before.

HEARTACHE (Cedric Diggory sister)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें