Chapter 4

BACK TO HOGWARTS

I was going to Hogwarts tomorrow, and the talks about the quidditch cup were still going on.........
I currently was searching for a compartment...... I did not usually sit with draco on the train ride, because his other friends forced him to sit with them, and I did not mind........ Meanwhile Cedric and his trio were forcing me to sit with them and the forcing went to an extent were Hannah was literally pulling me to their compartment and I couldn't exactly say 'no' because I was afraid I might hurt Hannah......
Then Cedric decided to break the silence by properly introducing his friends, I mean I knew them, but we were barely aquintances we weren't exactly close, sure I am a little close to Hannah since she always came by to check on me, on the other hand William...... We don't exactly talk to each other as I feel awkward talking to him and I'm pretty sure he feels awkward around me too..........
"Well Addy.....son" Cedric tried to call me using my nickname but quickly stopped himself as he noticed my expression
"Errmmmm... You know that these are my best friends William and Hannah" Hannah flashed me a bright smile and William just smiled awkwardly I reciprocated the actions.
"Well I know that you know them, but you do not know them completely because ermm... Anyways Hannah is the mother of the group, always saying us what's right and scolding us" hannah jabbed cedric's ribs and he gave her a lopsided grin,
"And this is William, he is the best in our year and he is the chaser for Hufflepuff........" William looked at Cedric like he just embarassed William ,and I pondered on this thought.... Why would someone look embarassed if another person was appreciating him.......... Anyways my mind was so jumbled up with random thoughts, I needed to get out of this compartment and some how find a way to talk to Blaise and Draco............ I took out my coin (you know the coin Hermione uses for those DADA meetings? Yup Addyson invented it, the original coins that she made was owned by Addyson, draco and Blaise zabini so that they could send short messages)
"Excuse me, I need to go use the washroom" I gave my best innocent smile. Hannah just smiled and nodded
I snuck the coin into my skirt and got out of the compartment, then I took out my coin and started typing 'meet me in compartment 12- near the prefects compartment' while typing I bumped into someone, I looked up about to apologise when I saw who it was....... Cho Chang..... Obviously, out of all the people I could bump into, it had to be her......
"Watch where you are going dumpster queen" she snapped with an evil smirk...
I rolled my eyes "sorry" I replied back, I did not want to create a drama right now.
"Well it's good to know, you LEARNT HOW TO RESPECT YOUR SUPERIORS" she replied
"Well know your boundaries Chang, for all I know I could make my dad fire your mom from her job in the ministry..."
I turned and let out a sigh of relief seeing my best friends draco and Blaise standing up for me
"Well nice to meet you too Blaise" Cho said in her sweetest voice twirling her hair around her fingers and batting her eyelashes, which was weird because I thought she and Cedric were a thing.......
Apparently she was leaning against a compartment door trying to impress Blaise to which he just rolled his eyes and I frowned in disgust, so did draco..
"Well come on Addyson, there is no point in talking to PATHETIC losers" draco spat.
Me, Blaise and Draco made our way to the compartment near the prefects compartment as I had my prefect meeting in an hour
"Well Addyson, I'm tired of seeing you not standing up for yourself" Blaise said
I just shrugged in response
"I still do not know how you did not get sorted into Hufflepuff"
"Well that's because I'm ambitious, cunning, have good leadership qualities, can be very resourceful and very competitive" and that broke the tension ,draco and Blaise started grinning and so did I, our faces got plastered with goofy grins. "Well guess who became the prefect" Blaise boasted showing off his prefect badge, the badge was shimmering catching the light
"Well you're not the only one" I showed my prefect badge
"Wow you guys congratulations" draco beamed
"Well don't worry, you will become one too next year"
"I definitely need a treat"
"We'll think about it" I said jokingly and received a light punch on the shoulder........
And we sat there discussing random stuff and laughing that we did not notice time flying so fast..... And it was time for the prefects meeting,
"Shoot"
"What?" questioned Draco
"It's time for prefects meeting" Blaise realised
"Sorry Draco, we kinda have to go right now"
"No probs, just go and attend the meeting"
I stood up and ruffled his well greased hair to which he scowled and I laughed
~they go to the prefects meeting for the meeting~
I sat with Blaise in the other side until I spotted Cedric, I scooted closer to the window
Cedric unfortunately spotted me and came closer to our seat and sent Blaise a questioning glare
"Wow that was a really long bathroom break"
"I-i got caught up with a few friends on the way" I stammered
"You have friends?"
"Well you're not the only one with good friends, it's not wrong to have good friends is it golden boy?" I snapped back, what was he trying to do? Embarass me in front of everyone?
"I did not mean it like that" he defended himself
"Well great! Everyone is here" the head boy announced
Cedric went back to his seat, his eyes not leaving me. I glared back and he averted his gaze to the head boy,........
And we discussed prefect stuff........
I went back to the compartment where Cedric and his friends were. I was reading a book and the three of them were discussing in hushed voices, not that I even payed attention to what they were talking, I was engrossed in my book in my own world that I forgot all my worries................