DO YOU BELIEVE IN ALIENS?

"The US Department of Defense has released three declassified videos of Unexplained Aerial Phenomena," fhe news reporter's voice that rang through the 5 sides of the building made our head turn to the giant screen.

"The videos had already been leaked in 2007 and 2017. According to the New York Times, a clip from 2004 was filmed by two navy fighter pilots and shows a round object hovering above the water, about 100 miles out into the Pacific Ocean."

An unidentified flying object was shown on the video; they don't look like much of anything. Only fuzzy spheres floating through the sky. The videos show what appear to be a UFO rapidly moving while recorded by infrared cameras. It was one of the gathered evidence that we have found years ago.

"Two other videos filmed in 2015 show objects moving through the air, one of which is spinning-" it was immediately cut off after our spokesperson request for it to mute.

"There are approximately 23,000 military and civilian employees and about 3,000 non-defense support personnel works here in the Pentagon, but not even a single mind can identify what kind of object is that!" Our spokesperson-Sue Gough, cried out; pointing at the news that's still on going.

"Sir." One of the best civilian employee: Naix, raised her hand. "These are Unidentified Flying Objects, Sir. So, the not knowing is the point."

Mr. Sue was quite off guard after hearing her competitive voice. I smirked in my mind.

That's my girl.

"So, what are you trying to say? For us to create confusion, instead of clarity?"

"I didn't mean it by that, Sir." Naix sighed. "No authority ever wants to admit it is powerless to understand something. Neither do scientists yearn for mystification, even us wouldn't release any statements that we're not sure about."

"And how long do you think you'll be able to release legit statements?" Naix remained silent.

When Naix isn't able to talk, I immediately stood up. "Mr. Sue, the military had already confirmed the existence of the clips, but refused to share the evidence more broadly for the research is, still, on going."

His every brows furrowed. "And why's that?"

"It was already seen in the video, it only scratches the surface of research and materials available, but not entirely. Some stated that it might just be a drone, but we, still, don't have enough proof," I stated.

"Can't you release whatever evidence you had already found?"

I shook my head. "No, Mr. Sue. If we release false statements, it-" he cut me off.

"It will only exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States." He nodded before gazing at one of his right hand. "Tell them that the aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as 'unidentified'. We'll be releasing enough information's once we collect enough valid statements."

"Hey, Elizando." Naix followed my steps after I left the meeting.

For an average type of girl, she's really tall. Ranging between 6-7 footer, perhaps. Her eyes were blue and hair is ranging from blonde to almost as white as snow.

"Thanks for saving my butt out there," she thanked me while lightly nudging my shoulder.

I nonchalantly chuckled. "Don't mention it."

"Have you ever tried to guess who's the one operating that aerial phenomena?" She opened up.

I shook my head. "I won't jump into conclusion unless I'm sure, how 'bout you?"