Wang Yibo

the weather was nice. the sky was clear was water. after the private jet landed on the airport Wang Yibo along with bunch of bodyguard's following behind headed to the nearest hotel in black SUV's where he met his father inside the top suite.

His father checked him from top to bottom. Yibo had grown his hairs and dyed into blond. He was wearing a baggy shirt with red and black checks and way oversized light blue jeans with slit on the knees with Nike sneakers.

His father sighed. What should he do with this spoiled brat. How many times he had told the boy to wear something nice and tight. If he was not in hurry he would surely have lectured Yibo... a fashion designer... about the wardrobe...

"Kuài Diǎn, take a bath. Wear something nice. that red suit I brought you from the London. It's your engagement with Jiang Fengmian's eldest son Jiang Wanyin. Don't be late. Jiang Fengmian and his family will arrive in hour... make sure they like you."

With that his father stomped off the suite leaving the head of bodyguard and bunch of bodyguards outside the bathroom.

Yibo who had crossed his arms on the chest all the time waited for his fathers leave tried to runaway between the bodyguards but caught by pair of hands by the waist and was dragged in the bathroom. His maid followed.

"Heya...You will all regret this." Yibo yelled on top of his lungs. What should he do now. He needed time to think.

"Wait outside. Unless you want to see me naked."

The bodyguards lowered their head and walked back outside, pulled the door close by the last one.

"I will fill the bathtub." His male maid said letting know his presence.

Yibo huffed. He turned around and eyed the maid and his smirk grew wider.

Yibo's father had been doing business all his life. Being a heir of richest conglomerate of country was not easy. his life was in danger when his father engaged in business with shady people. So he learned many things in his life. Martial art was one of them. He easily knocked out the maid. Stripped the boy. The maid was wearing black suit pants, black waist, white shirt, bow and the blazer.

The boy had even wallet with some cash and cards and a black surgical mask. It was perfect for Yibo to escape. At least ditch his bodyguards for few seconds.

he looked himself in the mirror. He was looking like the maid from earlier. Behind him in the bathtub the unconscious boy was laid. His back of head positioned to the door in case anybody picked inside they can see the back of his head.

Yibo walked outside. The bodyguards were slacking off on the sofa around. He was walking towards the main door with deft footsteps. The voice made him froze on the spot. Shiver ran to his spine. The head of security was behind him.

"hey where are you going?"

"I forgot my bag at the locker. I need my bag. I'm going to get it. It's in the staffroom."

"sure."

Yibo got away smoothly. he took the cab. He told the address to the cab driver and they head off.