Chapter 1 - Fiance

Thank you for reading🙏

Upon readers request, am giving a short story, it's a sequel to 'Signal of Heart' oneshot. Hope it reaches all your expectations😊

There will be no character introduction and prologue.

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

I groaned in sleep as I heard knocks on my door. I know I can't snap at the one who knocks on my door. I know It's my mom. She will smack my head if I snap at her. No one dares to knock on my door because I am not a morning person. I will become the grumpiest man in the world. That's why the maids at my mansion never dare to interrupt my sleep.

I dragged myself to the door and unlocked it.

Prae- "Baby, Did you wake up?"

"Mom~~" I whined. I stepped forward and placed my head on her shoulder while still closing my eyes. I want to sleep.

Prae- "Ohh my baby" She chuckled while stroking my hair softly. I leaned to her touch.

Prae- "Baby, Wake up na. We have important work."

I groaned while looking up.

"Mom~ it's Sunday. Let me sleep. For God sake, it's just past 7am. Please, mom." If she lets me, I will sleep till evening. Last night I went out with my friends and ended up at home after midnight.

Prae- "If we don't have important work, I will let you sleep but it's more important."

I looked at her with my confused Pikachu face. She dragged me to my bed and we both sat at the edge of the bed.

"Important? What's that, mom?" I asked her.

She smiled at me with a teasing smile. I didn't get it.

Prae- "Today, you are going to meet your fiance."

I was stunned. 'Fiance? When did I have one?'

"What the fuck, mom. What –ouch" She smacked my head.

Prae- "Language young man" She said with a stern voice. I pouted and rubbed my head.

"But What do you mean by my fiance, mom?" I asked her with a visible pout.

Prae- "We arranged your marriage with him. So he is your fiance."

"Mom, I just turned 18 last week. Don't you think it's too early for me to get married? On top of that, arrange marriage. Mom, don't tell me, you guys are marrying off me because of a business deal." I asked her with shock written on my face.

My mom shook her head at my over dramatic ass.

Prae- "That's why I told you, don't watch too many dramas. Now you are behaving like a drama queen. Baby, we are already loaded. We are millionaires. We don't need to marry off our one and only child to someone to have a business deal." It's true, we are millionaires. Then why?

"Then why are you ready to marry off me to someone at such a young age?" I asked her.

Prae- "Because he loves you."

"Love?" I asked with a stunned face. Who is he?

Prae- "Yes, he loves you. He saw you at some party last year. When he inquired about you, he found out that you are a child to us. He contacted us saying he wanted to marry you but we disagreed. That time you were just 17 but he was persistent. We agreed after realising his love towards you. He is crazy for you." Blush crept on my face. 'Someone loves me and is crazy for me?'