Chapter 5 - Meeting him

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Please show some support 🥺

Let's get into the story 🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Joe- "His name is Parakul Siridechawat, shortly Pran, 18 years old. He is the only son of Prae Siridechawat and Mek Siridechawat. First year student, studying Film Studies and has two close friends Sun and In. He is Gay and had dated but never been in official relationship and Mainly he is engaged to Wai Shinawatra." Pat's action stopped abruptly. His heart shattered into pieces. He thought he found his true love but he didn't expect that he doted on an engaged person who was engaged to his rival. His heart clenched painfully. He felt suffocated. Tears continuously fell on his cheeks which Joe was stunned for a moment. He never saw his Boss's weak moments before.

Joe- "Mr. Napat?" His voice is filled with concern. Pat's father hired Joe as a secretary to Pat. Both have almost the same Age. Joe saw the intelligence of his boss, kindness and humbleness but never saw him in any weak moment. He understood, this person who his Boss did background check on must be important.

Pat- "He is already engaged. I doted on an engaged man, right? You said he didn't have any official relationship, then how?"

Joe- "Yes, Boss he is already engaged but its an arranged marriage."

Pat- "Huh?"

Joe- "Mr. Parakul didn't know who Wai until last week. It was arranged by his parents. Last year Shinawatra got close to Siridechawat. According to information, Wai saw Parakul somewhere and fell in love. Then Wai approached Parakul parents and made them agree to this marriage. After Parakul turned 18, he got engaged because of his parents. There is no love in this marriage. If he was in love, dotting on him is absolutely wrong but he was not in love. We have worked together for years, as a friend I can suggest that you approach him and court him, if he fell in love with you. It's an happy ending. If he didn't, move on. Without trying, never give up, Mr. Napat." Pat nodded at his secretary's words, registering in his mind, that beauty was not in love with his rival. It's just an arranged marriage. Love can happen at any time.

Pat- "Thank you, Joe. I appreciate your suggestion. I will make him fall in love with me."

Joe- "I think, there is a situation. You can use that."

Pat- "Situation?"

Joe- "He is a first year student studying film studies. If he wants to pass this year, his team should make a short film. Every year, students from that university send an application to administration to get sponsorship and help to produce the short film. Even our company got applications from the university. He also applied to his fiance's company." Pat understood what Joe was implying. Joe is smart. No wonder his dad hired Joe as a secretary to him.

Pat- "Which university is he studying at?"

Joe- "National University" He said with a smirk.

Pat stood up from chair. "Let's have a drive to National University, Joe."

After 15 min they both were in the Principal room and having conversation with them. After 10min of discussion, Pat came out from the Principal room along with Joe with a grin. 'Let's meet soon, baby'