• she needs you 🫵🏼

this mentions the process of a panic attack. don't read if you are sensitive to this :))

hanna was beginning to do so well. she went a whole day without remembering her past. she was proud of herself.

she was bored, the house to herself again. she decided she wanted to go live. she walked into the kitchen and she went onto instagram and clicked the live button.

*in the live*

"hi guys" hanna smiled and waved. "i don't really know how to make these things not awkward so i might have someone join" she looked at the chat. "hi jodi! how are you" she said. "how are you guys" she furrowed her brows. she was staring at the chat looking for questions.

walker.scobell 🔵 joined

"walker!!" she said excitedly.

walker.scobell 🔵 i'm going to request to join let me in

hanna read his comment and then clicked on the requests. she tapped the accept button and walker popped up on the screen. "hi walker, how's it going" hanna raised her eyebrows. "it's going pretty good actually, not much is happening, what about you?" he asked while looking at hanna. "that's good and yeah same. i hung out with mason and maddy yesterday. that went well but besides that nothing is going on." hanna smiled at her friend. "that's good! i'm glad" he smiled as hanna looked at the chat.

leenamariee is walker british?
karelynn_ when are you filming black phone
masonthamesofficial 🔵 joined

"hi mason!" hanna smiled. she read more of the chats. "someone just asked if you're british walker" hanna giggled. "um" walker repositioned himself "walker are you british" hanna laughed. "uhhhhhhh" walker nodded his head "yeah" his voice raspy. "fun fact" hanna smiled.

tristanpravong 🔵 joined
official_miguelcazarezmora 🔵 joined
madeleinemcgraw 🔵 joined

"when am i filming black phone?" hanna read off the chat. "oh wow, hi guys" hanna laughed. "uhhhh i fly into wilmington on september 13th" hanna replied. "oh wow. that's really soon" walker added "yeah i know but i'm excited"

masonthamesofficial 🔵 it's going to be really fun!
official_miguelcazarezmora 🔵 can't wait 🔥🔥
madeleinemcgraw 🔵 so excited to work with you!
brady_hepner 🔵 i'm ready for it!

she did a cheesy grin and looked at the chat. "yes it's going to be extremely fun!" "and omg yes im excited to work with you all" she said. "im excited for you! also, hanna it's very quiet there are your brothers gone?" walker pushed his eyebrows together. "um yeah they are, they went out to film i think and my mom and dad are at this place they've been wanting to go to." hanna nodded her head. "they're filming during the day? that's strange" walker looked confused. "yeah i know. i don't remember what they're filming but they've been gone a lot lately" hanna said with her eyebrows raised. they looked at the chat.

ihateeveryone_ they're probably gone because they don't like u they don't want to be around u 🤣 u should be used to that right?
tristanpravong 🔵 dude? let's not
masonthamesofficial 🔵 wtf?
madeleinemcgraw 🔵 Um
official_miguelcazarezmora 🔵 What the actual fuck?
brady_hepner 🔵 now why would you say that?

walker read the comment and quickly put his gaze onto hanna. i really hope she didn't see that he thought. walker was kinda mad that the cast replied to the comment because it drew more attention but he was also glad they cared enough to speak up. hanna's face dropped and it went white, like she had seen a ghost. walker noticed her eyes were starting to get glassy. "um i think i'm going to get off of here now. thank you for joining walker. i'll talk to you later" hanna's voice cracked. "okay yeah that's fine. talk to you later"