🌹𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝🍓

𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒖𝒍. 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔' 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔..

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.

.
.
.

"Do I make myself clear?" The freshman nodded. I felt relieved knowing how things were going well today.

"Now. With that settle, I'll explain every. single. rule. So pay attention."

#𝟎𝟐𝟓. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝟓𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉.
.
.
.
#𝟎𝟖𝟗. 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.
.
.
.
#𝟐𝟒𝟗. 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆.
.
.
.
#𝟒𝟔𝟗. 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒄𝒒𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆.
.
.
.
#𝟓𝟔𝟐. 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒏𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚.
.
.
.
.

"Now that you heard every rule. There shouldn't be any issues."

Freshman were looking at one another with confused looks, as others looked concerned.

"Now, enough dwelling around. As you can clearly tell its time for class. If I hear anything from you involving breaking school rules... You know what'll happen."

Everyone shouted "Yes, dormhead" as they walked out Heartslabyul. I followed along heading to room 2-E.

"So far everything is going well." I said slightly smiling to myself.

I was walking down the halls when I overheard a familiar voice. One that surprised me to hear again.

Curiosity was tugging at me, I tried to walk past but I couldn't help myself to see if what I'm hearing is correct.

I peaked my head from the corner... By my surprised it was the magicless student talking to other students.

They seemed to be lost, though I didn't want to get myself into their problem.

"*GASP*" Speak of the devil ai see them waving at me with a smile. I only glared slightly as I continued walking.

Riddle you could've just ignored it, yet here you are... I only sighed to myself as I abruptly stopped with someone tapping my shoulder.

I turned around seeing the magicless student that was apart of the chaos during orientation.

"Hey strawberry! Ok I know you're surprised. But don't worry I'm not actually a student.."

I frowned at the nickname while being confused by what they were talking about.

They slightly laughed looking more nervous. "Do you know where the janitors closet is?"

"Janitors closet? Why would you wanna know where that is?" I would've been to class in time, though I knew if I didn't help out they would've bother me non-stop.

"So I could clean around the school? isn't that kinda obvious?." They told me.

"Well. In your case you're going the wrong direction.. You need to head that way."

I pointed to the other side of the school as they looked at me than looking back at the direction.

"...this school a whole leg workout.." They slightly whined rubbing the side of their head.

"Welp thanks for the help strawberry."

They ran off as I almost yelled at them for breaking school rules. I held it in knowing I shouldn't waste my time.

"What was there name again..?" I asked myself entering the classroom in time.

"As long as they're not a student.. I won't have to deal with them."

"Riddle, if I may ask but what is it you're talking about?" I looked behind me seeing Jade with a look of curiosity.

"The issue isn't really a big deal, Jade. No need to bother." Jade only gave a slight grin as he went back to paying attention.

.
.
.
.

"So, headmaster. You're telling me that the new freshman. Ace and Deuce. Along with the magicless student and the monster. All broke the chandelier and have to retrieve a new mage-stone or else they'll be expelled..."

I looked at the headmaster as he nodded. "That is the events that happend. And as the dormhead for Spade an Trappola I so graciously gave you a notice."

The headmaster than took his leave as I just sighed in frustration. "I'll have do a separate talk to both Ace and Deuce. For now though I have to work on getting these plans set."

"I'll make sure nothing goes wrong during the up coming 'unbirthday party'.."