🥀𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛🍓

After the tart issue, and the disturbance Y/n has caused me. I still haven't forgotten the upcoming unbirthday.

So far things have been going smoothly as I hope it would. No issues, besides the growth in people not following the rules.

They don't want to lose their head, yet they're okay with rule-breaking?

It was almost time to start the unbirthday, as I stood back into the rose maze waiting for the student to annouce my arrival.

"All hail our leader, the red sovereign himself... Dormleader Riddle!" Hm glad to know he remember the lines, so far so good. I thought to myself walking out the maze.

As I walked out, the students were clapping their hands cheering on. "We salute you, Dormleader Riddle!" One of them shouted.

I looked around to see if anything was out of place during the party. "Hm. The garden roses are red, the tablecloths are white..."

Proud to say eveything was rightfully done. "This seems a proper unbirthday indeed."

I turned facing Trey, who was standing beside me. "Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapot, as there should be?"

"Of course." Trey spoke showing me the teapot. "And should it become necessary, we've also prepared the jam to spread on his nose."

"Very good." I replied to Trey as he only smiled. "Thoses are some fancy dubs!" I slightly looked over, almost shocked.

"These are Heartslabyul dorm clothes. Aren't they fierce?" Cater spoke to them as he pointed at our outfits.

I grumbled to myself walking away. I doubled checking everything, before walking back in center to begin speaking.

"Ahem! Before we begin the croquet tournament, let us make a toast. Does everyone have their teacup?" I spoke as everyone nodded showing their teacup.

"On this most significantly unauspicous of days, I bid all in attendance..." I said roughly, clearing my throat again.

"A very merry unbirthday!" I said along with everyone shouting "To a very merry unbirthday!" Sitting down, I saw Ace get up walking my direaction from the coner of my eye.

"Uh, dormleader, sir..." Ace spoke up, as I only glanced at him. "Well isn't it the tart thief."

Ace frowned before smiling again. "Yeah, well I wanted to apologize for eating it. So we made you a new tart. As a replacement."

I placed the teacup down, looking at Ace curious. "Exactly, what kind of tart is it?" I questioned him.

When I asked, Ace smile grew wider as he proudly spoke up. "I'm glad you asked. It's a chestnut tart!" I grew shocked by the words I just heard.

"A CHESTNUT TART?!" I yelled standing up. "What?" Ace asked confused.

"In The Queen of Hearts's rule 562: "One must never bring a chestnut tart to an unbirthday tea party." I angirly explanied, as Ace only grew more confused.

"Do you understand what you've done?! This is utter disrespect. A flagrant rule violation!"

"Saying how you've Ruined an otherwise perfect unbirthday!" I shouted at Ace, as everyone became quiet. "Rule 562...?!" Deuce yelped. Along with everyone else.

"You guys are shocked by that!?" Y/n spoke as everyone looked over, me inclued.

"I'm more shocked that he memorized them all..." They said rubbing the back of their neck. I frowened crossing my arms. "There are 810 rules in all, and as dormleader, I can of course! Recite each and every single one of them."