Custody and a secret told

⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ABUSE⚠️

Same day
9pm
Maziyah pov

Im home alone, in some shorts, watching White Chicks. I had fun wit kamari's family well not much of leem but idrc. As my favorite part comes on, i see jordyn walk in with a bat while looking drunk.

"Oh shit" i get up and try to run but she catches me and hits me with it. "OW"

"YOU FUCKING FAGGOT" she continues to hit my arms and stomach. Im trying not to turn around cause it hurts and ion want her to break my spine.

"STOP"

"SHUT UP. I WISH I NEVER HAD YOU" tears start coming out my eyes.

"YOUR A MISTAKE"

"YOUR A DISCRASE"

ion know how ta spell dat word~nae

" I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN" she takes out a blade and cuts me with it den continues ta hit me

"I WISH YOU WOULD JUST DIE"

"NOBODY FUCKING LOVES YOU"

"YOUR WORTHLESS"

"YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT"

All of a sudden she stops, my body goes numb, and i black out.

────────────────────────────────
Regina pov

"Mom you heard dat?" meech ask as him an zay come in

"Yea. Yall was watchin a movie or sum?" i ask

"No it came from the jones house" zay tells me and immediately my mother instincts went off.

"Shit. Cmon" i get up and put my timbs on incase i gotta stomp somebody den we head out the door and go next door. Zay tries to open the door but it's locked so i kick the door open. We walk inside and the lights are off. I turn the light on and zay screams.

"Wha- omg" me and meech say. We look at the floor and mazi is just laying there unconscious surrounded in blood and bruises.

" Zay use your phone and call the police. Meech go find me a damn towel" they nod and do what they were asked.

I grab paper towels and cover the wound den apply pressure to try and stop the blood.

"T-they're 2 mins away" zay tells me

"You scared?" i look at him and he nods. Jay walks in just in time wit kiana. "One of you cover his eyes please"

"What happened?" kiana ask as she hugs zay. Jay is frozen.

"Idk. We heard yelling and him screaming stop den we came and found him like this" i explain. "MEECH WHERES THE FUCKIN TOWEL"

"IM COMING" meech yells

"I-it was his mom. She's been abusing him and every time we told the cops, they didn't help. Oh shit. shit!" jay says

"What?" i ask as meech brings me the towel

"Mari's finger prints are on his body because he's been around mari all day and they've been hugging and possibly kissing" he explains

"Kissing?" meech ask

"That dont fucking matter. You 2 go stand outside and see if they here yet. Jay call his grandma ta let know what's going on" i tell them. Zay and kiana go outside while jay calls mabel. "Meech check if he breathing or has a pulse"

𝓗𝓲𝓼 Happiness💙On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara