Chapter 12

Things may be getting a little more… I don’t know how to put it. But let’s just say there’s going to be a little more “action” in this now. Of course though, I'm not going to go overboard, I’ll still be putting more romantic things in here – just you wait until a few chapters on when they get back to London… ;)

Louis’ POV

Harry presses the button for the ground floor and the elevator slowly descends. I feel bad because it did look bad this morning on the news – me and Niall walking into the hotel with two girls. I’m happy though that Harry believed me, they got out the elevator a few floors before ours and we carried on going up. I had a good time though from what I can remember; it was a good night overall. I guess it would have been better if Harry was there with us but I’d rather he be safe and all wrapped up. All I can think about now is Harry snuggled up in bed and my stomach begins to get butterflies – just like it did that day at Meadowhall in the bathroom. We don’t touch each other on the way down, even though I just want my lips to be crashing down on Harry’s again. I resist. It’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do because I just want to take him back to his room and go to sleep together like we did yesterday morning. That’d be great to re-live yesterday; even though my nerves were all over the spot in the morning.

We arrive at the ground floor and we both step out of the elevator into the cold reception area of the hotel. I notice that Harry, only in a t-shirt, is shivering so I put my arm around him and pull him closer towards me. That makes me feel a little better, just having our bodies closer to each other makes me smile on the inside. Obviously though we can’t show it on the outside. “You’re nice and warm.” Harry mutters to me whilst I give him a little squeeze.

We walk over to the table to find the boys eating their first plates and as usual, Niall’s plate is overflowing with all of the different foods from the buffet. We both walk straight over to the buffet and grab some of the food available. “Remember, it’s a long way back to London.” Harry says to me whilst walking past me to the table. I always feel like Harry is trying to flirt with me somehow, but I never know how to respond if he is. Clearly, that wasn’t an attempt at flirting with me, but something about his voice made me question whether he was or not.

I sit down opposite Harry and start eating the slices of toast sat on my plate in front of me. “Right, bus is going to leave just before one, so make sure you’re all ready to go.” Liam says to us all before Niall runs off to pile more food onto a plate. “If we weren’t running around on stage and rehearsing all the time, that boy would be ten foot round.” Zayn murmurs under his breathe. I agree with him though, it’d be true. Niall could probably eat all day and still go to bed hungry – he never stops eating. I look over to Harry who is staring straight into my eyes, and I wonder why. I lip read to him, “You okay?” to which he just smiles back at me and then looks down to his food. He’s a strange guy sometimes is Harry – after two years of being in the band together and I can still barely understand him at times.

After finishing breakfast, we all head back upstairs to our rooms to get ready to get onto the tour bus back down to London. Why we don’t just take a train back makes me wonder but I guess the bus will be fun. I keep thinking though that I won’t be able to kiss Harry again for hours. Knowing that hurts me inside because I just want to hold his hand every second of every day. Hopefully one day that will come true and I’ll wake up to his beautiful face every morning across the bed from me, and we can have small morning kisses to wake each other up. I hope we’ll sleep together back at our apartment in London, I hope he wants to just as much as I do.

Suddenly, I feel a foot rubbing the side of my leg under the table. I give Harry a strange look to which he just giggles to himself. Luckily, the other boys aren’t suspecting anything but I push the eager boy’s foot away from my leg. His little giggles turns to a frown as he shovels more of his breakfast into his mouth. “Niall.” The Irish boy raises his eyebrows at Zayn as he walks over. “Are you actually still hungry?” Zayn asks Niall. Niall sits down on his chair, places the plate down on the table and looks at Zayn. “A little yeah, why?” He replies. “Just curious.”