Chapter 3

I'm starting school tmr so like "practicing English class"

Once the movie had ended Tsukasa had fallen asleep on Rui's lap however, Rui decided to "try" to not wake him up but still proceeded to pick Tsukasa up and bring him to his room. Rui gently placed Tsukasa on his bed. By now Tsukasa was awake  -because Rui wasn't too gentle picking him up and carrying him- As Rui lay beside him Tsukasa cuddled up next to Rui as they both fell asleep

________________
No horny shit just yet
________________

Tsukasa and Rui were both woken up by a knock at the door, Rui reluctantly got up and went to answer it. Emu was at the door "Hey Ruiiii, me and Nene were gonna go and get breakfast together if you wanna join? We are gonna go ask at Tsuaksa's home next!" "Oh yeah sure, just let me get ready first" Rui responded yawning, "You guys can come and sit on the couch while I get ready." Emu and Nene walked into Rui's apartment and not long after Tsukasa walked out of Rui's room, Emu then squealed "Hiiii Tsukasaaaaa what are you doing hereee??" Nene interrupted Emu by saying "Did you two do *things* in bed last night or what" Tsukasa just looked at them both in shock and said "W-what no! Rui messaged me at 1am to watch a movie!" "A movie... right" Nene responded. "Hey Tsukasa you can borrow some of my clothes if you want" Rui shouted from another room.

__________________
They all got ready - basically I'm lazy and can't be bothered to write details in between  -
__________________

They all arrived at a small cafe after a 15 minute walk from Rui's apartment, they all decided to sit outside and waited for them to all decide what they wanted.

________________
It's almost 1am help I'm at school tmr-
Uhh wait for another chapter ig-