𝐈𝐕

𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄
- 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘦 -
𝐀𝐓𝐋 ● 𝐆𝐀 | 𝟺:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼

"OH, SHIT!" Junie moaned out, her back arching against the seat.

"Mhm." Mehki, Junie's fling hummed against her pulsing clit. Locking his arms around her thighs, he restricted her movement. "Stop moving, baby."

Cringing at the pet name, Junie forced it to the back of her mind, moaning again at the feeling of his cold tongue gliding between her legs.

"F-fuck."

Pulling back, Mehki spread her folds and admired her warmth. Running his tongue over his bottom lip, Mehki slid two fingers into her.

"M-Meh-Damn." She groaned.

Sensually kissing her clit, Mehki sped up the pace of his finger while curving them. Feeling him repeatedly hit her spot, Junie's breathing grew heavier.

Reaching down, she removed his fingers and slid them down her throat. Moaning in unison, both Junie and Mehki closed their eyes, forgetting they weren't in a bed but in the backseat of his Hellcat.

"You sum special, Ju." He stared at her lustfully. "I can't fuck foreal?"

"Mhm mm." She shook her head. "Ian onnat today."

Respecting her wishes, Mehki placed his tongue back on her clit, making a suction around it. A few licks later, Junie massaged her breasts, shaking slightly as another orgasm crept up.

Knowing her body like the back of his hand, Mehki slid his fingers back in and sped up until she released in his mouth.

"Damn, girl." He grunted. Raising himself, Mehki leaned in to kiss Junie, jerking his head back when she avoided it. "Huh?"

"Uht uht."

Counting to ten in his head, Mehki huffed before opening the glove compartment. Passing Junie a wipe, he used another to freshen up and exited the car.

Watching him get into the driver's seat, Junie made a mental note to shower as soon as she went inside, wiped herself and climbed into the passenger seat.

This had become a regular routine for Junie, out of respect for her sister, she didn't allow any niggas to go inside, instead making her roster get it in the car.

Junie wasn't as sexually active as people would expect though, she only had consistent sex with two men, Mehki being one of them.

She was more of a receiver than a giver.

Connecting her phone to the Bluetooth, Junie went straight to Apple Music and put her playlist on shuffle. Hearing Vybz Kartel fill the car, she sunk into the seat with a smile on her face.

"Buck a gyal from Utech, seh she a study business. Mi tell her seh pussy a mi buddy business. Seh she have a man, mi seh mi nuh business. If we dweet dat a fi mi and fi yuh business."

"But," Junie sang along. "Gaza nuh inna batty business. Mi a cum inna yuh pus--"

"Y'all already know who it is." A male voice came through the speakers. "They be like, 'M why you never come back to the trenches?'. Cause, bitch I don't gotta go back to the tre—"