|18|

[ A t s u m u ]

Fluttering my eyes open, I hum and look out the window of the hotel room. Clouds cover the sky, droplets of rain racing down the glass of the window. Looking to the side, I frown upon noticing that Sakusa isn't laying right beside me. Sitting up, I hear the faint sound of the shower in the distance.

Ah, he's taking a shower. I need one too, to be honest. It helps ease my anxiety, the hot water does at least. I should have taken one last night but I was too exhausted to even think about it.

Reaching across the bed to grab Sakusa's phone, I look at the time. Ugh, it's too early. I'm surprised I woke up on my own, usually, Sakusa would wake me up or an alarm would. But waking up on my own doesn't mean I feel well-rested. In fact, I feel more tired than I did before.

Rubbing my face in an attempt to chase the sleepiness away, I drop my hands on my lap and look around. The sound of the shower comes to a sudden halt, grabbing my attention as I look over at the bathroom door. Sighing, I flop back onto the bed, my eyes closing.

Dozing off, I flinch awake and mutter a curse word once the bathroom door is opened. "Good morning, baby," Sakusa says, smiling at me. Sitting up, I pout. "What's with the pouting?" He asks, walking to the other queen-sized bed and going through his clothes. He has a towel wrapped around his waist, I probably would have died if he didn't have one on.

"Tired." I deadpan.

"I'm sorry, love. I wish I could let you sleep but we're going to meet my dad's business partner and his son, and I believe his son's boyfriend. We'll go get something to drink before then to wake us up." The raven says, walking toad me and kissing me on the forehead. "The water is still warm, go hop in the shower real quick and get dressed."

"Mmm... Okay." I then stand up and grab some fresh clean clothes and walk into the bathroom.

We've gotten our caffeinated drinks and are now headed back inside the hotel. It was weird watching someone drive on the right-hand side of the car instead of the left, let alone drive on the left side of the road. I felt like I was going to die whenever the driver made a turn.

Kiyoomi wraps his arm around my waist, guiding me down toward the restaurant that's part of the hotel. Everyone looks over at us, making me a tad bit self-conscious about the outfit I'm wearing. It's not revealing in the slightest, I just look a tad bit underdressed considering the occasion.

Walking into the restaurant, Kiyoomi guides me toward a table where his parents are located. Sitting down, the curly-haired raven places his hand on my thigh, squeezing gently. "Relax, baby. You're tense." He whispers as I force my body to relax. Inhaling deeply, I exhale.

"Don't worry sweetie, he's really nice. His son is nice as well, a little void... but nice." Hina says, smiling brightly at me. "His son's boyfriend is even sweeter, very beautiful like you are."

"Oh, there they are now," Kazuya says, standing up as three men walk over. Two of them are muscular, the other has a more feminine touch to him. Red hair that falls over his forehead and maroon eyes. He's clinging to a buff man with olive green hair and corresponding colored eyes. The other has dark brown hair and olive green eyes.

"Lovely to see you again, Kazuya." One of the three says, hugging Kiyoomi's dad. Hina stands up and shakes hands with the man. "Amazing to see you as well, Hina. Beautiful as always."

"Why thank you, Saburo. My oh my, it's been a long time since I've seen you, boys! You're taller than the last time we saw you." Hina says, smiling brightly at the two. Kiyoomi gently tugs at my hand, the both of us standing up. "You already know Kiyoomi, but you haven't met his boyfriend yet. This is Atsumu Miya. Atsumu, this is Saburo Ushijima, his son Wakatoshi, and Wakatoshi's boyfriend, Tendou Satori." (If I mentioned UshiTen already, I apologize ;-;)