|30|

[ A t s u m u ]

Laying my head on the window of Sakusa's car, I watch the rain race down the glass. We're up in the mountains, driving slowly due to the heavy rain. It's so bad that our vision is limited, but I like it this way. It gives me a sense of calm, but it's the complete opposite for Sakusa because he's tense.

I asked him what this big surprise was and he said he couldn't tell me. It's making me extremely anxious, but he said that there's nothing to worry about, so I guess I have to believe him.

Humming, I smile gently at the raven's hand on my thigh. "You know, I'm just as nervous as you are about this surprise... I'm scared that it'll go wrong." He says softly, worry evident in his tone. Frowning over at him, I speak.

"I may not know what it is, but I know it won't go wrong," I respond, gently squeezing his hand. "How much longer till we get where we need to be?" I ask quietly, looking out the windshield at the tree line.

"Not much longer."

After a few minutes, we pull into a long driveway lined with tall green trees. My eyes widen at the huge modern mansion in the distance. Making it to the end of the driveway, I look over at Sakusa's window, gasping at the huge lake that is seen in the distance surrounded by snow-covered mountains.

"Whoa..."

"Beautiful, right?" The raven asks as I nod hurriedly. "Just as beautiful as you..."

"Hm? Did you say something?" I ask, tilting my head to the side just a bit.

"It's nothing." He says before turning off the car and stepping out. The rain has died down a bit, so there's no immediate rush to get inside. The man then walks around to open the door for me and I happily step out, planting a small kiss on his cheek. He then guides me inside the house, opening the door with one of the keys. "I uh... had this planned for a while, and Rei came down here to get everything stocked for us. She also brought some clothes down for us."

"It's beautiful, everything is beautiful," I say with a huge smile on my face, my heart skipping a few beats at the thought of us being alone.

Feeling arms being wrapped around my waist, I hum and lay my head back on Sakusa's shoulder. He runs his hands up and down my belly, a feeling of pure happiness coursing through my veins.

"Why don't you get settled in the living room while I fix you something to eat?" He suggests as I nod, turning around to kiss him gently on the lips. I then walk over to the living room and sit down on the L-shaped couch that lies in front of the fireplace with a TV hung above it.

This place is nice, real nice.

Standing outside on the patio, I stare at the water. The moon is out and it's beautiful with these surroundings, and since we're nowhere near a city, there are a ton more stars to see and admire.

Sakusa is somewhere inside the house doing god knows what.

"Hello, love." I hear him say from behind me. Heh, speaking of the devil. "It's cold out here, don't you want to come inside?" He asks as I shake my head and hum.

"No, it's peaceful out here."

"Then can you turn around for a moment?" He asks. Frowning, I turn around and frown at him standing before me nervously "Atsumu Miya, I know this is moving a bit fast, but with everything that's been happening... I feel like you're doubting my love for you. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you in the past, I was dumb and stupid for not seeing the real you and believing those lies. You make me so happy, and I feel like I don't deserve you. I want to hold you every second, every minute, and every hour. I can't keep my eyes off of you because you're so goddamn beautiful. Your smile, your eyes, your hair... Just everything about you is absolutely perfect. I want to live the rest of my life with you."

"O-Omi-" I start, choking on my own words as he gets down on one knee pulls out a black box from his pocket, and opens it to reveal a diamond ring. Slapping my hand over my mouth, I let out choked cries as he smiles softly at me.

"Will you marry me?" He asks.

Heavy tears well in my eyes as I nod hastily. "Y-Yes... Yes!" I then fly into his arms and cry heavily into his shoulder. He stands us both up and grabs my hand, sliding the ring onto my ring finger. "It's beautiful..." I mumble, smiling down at it while wiping the tears away.

The raven then goes on to kiss me deeply, my mind becoming fuzzy as he pushes me up against the railing. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him closer and let him pick me up by the back of my thighs. "Omi~ bedroom~" I order, the man chuckling before placing me down and grabbing my hand, guiding me inside and up the stairs to the bedroom.

Backing up against the bed as he closes the door, I sit down and watch him remove his shirt to reveal his toned torso. (No smut rn ^-^ there will be in the future though)

Fluttering my eyes open, I sit up and stretch before wincing with a hiss. "Darn you Omi," I mutter, looking around only to see no one.

Standing up, I limp my way downstairs where I hear the TV playing a movie. "Good morning my little baby bee." The man says, walking around the corner to meet me by the stairs. "Are you feeling okay?" He asks worriedly, inspecting every inch of me.

"A little sore, but that's pretty much it," I respond, looking up at him with a small smile.

"I love you, Atsumu Sakusa." He mumbles.

"I love you too."

"Mei helped me pick it out, the ring. I was stressing so hard, and thinking that you were going to say no just made everything worse. But you seem to keep doubting my love for you lately and I grew tired of it. I love you to death, Atsu. No one makes me feel the way I do with you. You're my everything."

"I'm glad I'm your everything, but what about Kita? I-I'm scared that he's-"

"He's not going to touch you, do you hear me? Not while I'm around. He won't even think of hurting our baby either because he'll know that he's dead the moment he thinks about it." Sakusa states, making me laugh lightly.

"He's going to grow up with a great father," I say softly.

"Damn right he is."

A/N: I'm so sorry for the short chapter ;~; I literally couldn't come up with anything else to make the chapter go any farther. But it's better than nothing.