2077, Sept. 18

"Hi, Welcome to RobCo, How may we assist you today?" I look at the sales representative from Vault-Tec. "Good morning!" He cheers. "I'd like to inform you, because of your qualifications, you are welcomed into Vault 69... The Vault of the most brilliant minds in the whole U.S.A! I just need you to fill out some paperwork." He hands me the clipboard and I look at the info it already has. Name: Wolfie, and other important information. Why is my age on here? "Why is my age on here?" I ask and he looks at me. "Because RobCo sent us your information to be decided upon you being the best representative of their company, and by our information, you're 18, is that not correct?" I look at the clipboard. "It is... and ok." I fill out and make that everything is as it is to be and he just watches me. 

   "Here you go." I give him back the clipboard. "Thank you for being prepared for the future!" 'What future' I thought to myself as he walked out. I looked through the terminal... "2077... September 18th." Another day in this hell hold of a store. A young lady walks in. "Welcome to RobCo, how may we assist you today ma'am?" She looks at me then at her Pip-Boy. "This thing is acting weird, may I please get it serviced?" *I take the thing from her and look at it. "Ma'am, This one is exclusively for Vault-Tec... You cant be roaming with this thing in the public. You need to keep it in your vault. It's not working right because of that rule." i hand it back to her. She nods and walks out. "Hey, Marry, tell Vault-Tec they need to keep their Pip-Boys in their vaults, they're not meant to be leaving them." I tell Marry as I walk into her office. She nods and goes back to her phone call. "I'm sorry ma'am." I whisper and walk back to the sales floor as a young man walks in. "JT, what's been happening buddy?" I ask as he walks to the desks full of computer parts. "Well, RobCo released RobcOS for their terminal and Pip-OS 7 just came out, so I've been busy. Plus all them stupid Vault-Tec overseers keep crashing their Pip-Boy systems because they keep leaving their vaults whit it on." I nod. "So... Vault-Tec... Isn't weird that they just started and getting more revenue then us or General Atomics?" He nods and fixes a broken terminal. "I think they know something we don't. Like we are in a war and they are building vaults under a school in Boston. Not to mention Vault 111 is a protected one. Sanctuary hills people are probably scared because of this. But in my hometown, Memphis, Vault 78 is underconstruction and my mom and dad are in control over it. So i know they will be safe if the bombs drop. They are always in their Vault... And the US Army has their Mr. Gusty and Assultrons to help them... So i think we can win this. I hope so." 

   He looks into his footlocker and gets a screwdriver out of it and keeps facing the broken terminal. I walk to the elevator and ride it down to the storage room. I see we have a lot of boxes labeled 'VALT-69, DO NOT OPEN!!!!' I look around and see the Protectrons in their charging cases and one of our terminals right between them. "Hey, Scott. What are these doing down here?" She looks and me then back to the protectons. "If we was to be in a lockdown, these and the ones in the main room will 'protect' us." I nod and she goes back to her paperwork. I had back to the main room and play on one of the terminals. Around 7PM, I get off and clock out and drive home. I'm happy that the Corvette or how ever you say that name built these small cars for so cheap. Vault-Tec regional office... when did this get here? I fly past it and head to my lil' city... Frasier. A small town right outside Memphis. Where I work, RobCo in Bartlet, is like 13 miles away, and this fusion car is hella cheaper since I don't need gas and the fusion cores are around $109 per month. It's better honestly then paying $406 a month- Yes i know, I'm weird. I just have to keep up with what i pay for. I pull up to my parent's house and get out, go in, and change into my night clothing. And hit the hay.