2- You did WHAT to my dad?

The guiding light is now gonna be called by "Light" or "Guide" bc I said so

Now that you know everyone at the table, you can only now make conversation. You inhale, then exhale, you pull out what seemed to be a pocket knife from the pocket of your trench coat. You flourish the knife before aiming it at who you were sitting across from- Seek. "What are you motives behind bringing me here? Are you gonna kill me?" You yell, seemingly getting everyone's attention. They seemed to be threatened. They seem to pull off  this as a warning as everyone has perked up, except Screech who is struggling to get out of the high chair. Guide nudges you before you gain an immense headache and black out, you feel something dragging you in your final moments.

You can still feel? You open you eyes to Guide dragging you by the leg. "Sorry, about that and them, I might've been the one that accidently made you pass out. If any of them touches you while feeling threatened.. Oh boy, your dead. Literally. And that's why I had to do that, safest option. You wouldn't wanna be dead, right? Or something else." You perk up "Something.. else?? What do you mean?" Guide sighs and continues dragging you, contemplating answering.

3rd person POV giggle giggle

Seek looked around. before sighing and using his arm to rest his head on. "What was all of that for? It could've been sudden with just me and we wouldn't have it be DRAMATIC." Screech seemingly gets pissed "Big flex one-shotter. Get a CREATIVE MECHANIC FIRST! And then start bragging." Seek looks over at Screech "Your gonna talk to your father like that?" Seek sarcastically asks. Screech slouches over with Timothy in hand before frowning.

Rush looks over at Screech and Seek. "I'm with Screech on that one." Ambush snickers at Rush's comment. Halt and Hide stop arguing for 2 seconds before agreeing with Rush and watching Rush torment Seek. "Your literally have a COPYCAT!" Seek exclaims "Dude, that's my twin. Of course were gonna have similar tactics." Rush calmy spoke. Ambush adds on "Besides! Your copying every other damn thing in this world, the legends, the myths, the others? And I get more fatalities than you, Get better motherfucker." "B-But!" Seek tries to make a comeback before Rush stopping him "Your appearance is creative? Haven't you ever heard of Specimen 2?" Everyone laughs except Figure. Seek sadly sinks into the black ink. "Do you think we were too harsh?" Figure asks "No he'll get over it, Figure. I've seen it before, he's my dad." Screech replied, playing with Timothy. "Apologize, Screech." Figure demands. "You're not my dad." Screech laughs. Figure stomps before screaming "I may not be but I did fuck your dad!" Screech stutters before stopping and watching figure storm off. "H-Huh?" Eyes yelps. "What now?" Halt gulps. Screech looks at Timothy "Timothy, did you hear that bullshit from my dad?" Timothy nods. Everyone was flabbergasted on what just happened. Halt sighs "Who's up for a round of Uno." Everyone agrees as Halt starts dealing cards to everyone.

Figure walks into where Seek usually is, Might've accidently walked into a wrong room a few times but now he's sure that he's in Seeks room since he can hear Seek sobbing. "Seek?" Figure sits down next to Seek  "Seek are you okay?" Seek cries "They are all Assholes!" "Everyone here are assholes. Besides you knocked someone OUT earlier today without touching them, how does that make you feel?" Seek continues crying "I don't even think that was me!" Figure pats Seeks back "No, It was you. I believe." Figure picks up Seek (bridal style 🥶) "Lets go see what everyone else is doing, you'll be fine. I promise" Figure walks back to the room with Seek in arms.

"Ambush won again, Your good at everything I swear!" Halt compliments Ambush. Ambush grins before everyone averts their attention to Figure & Seek. As soon as they walked in screech exclaimed  "Did you JUST fuck my dad, is that what you meant?" Seek looks over at Figure. "Figure.." Seek growls "What?" 

"What did you tell them?"

"Nothing? Why?"

Screech hops in the conversation and yells "It fucked my dad!"

Seek groans "Figure! Why did you tell them that!"

Everyone hysterically laughs at Figure and Seek. Seek cuts them all of "Hey why isn't Guide back yet? They probably would be by now. We should go find them!"

Screech murmurs "Fine."