Chapter 2: New life of a certain (h/c) boy.

Your POV

I was happy living with these ogres. They always loving me and care for me when I need to. The red ogre,want me to call him brother and the pink ogre as sister. I happily called the onii-chan and onee-chan but they quickly have a nosebleed. Weird... Did I do something wrong?

It's been 2 years since I came to this village. I grow some feelings for those villager and start treating them as my family but I always feels like something that left out,or i have forgotten. Or maybe someone? 🤔 I don't know. Maybe one day I will remember it.

I wear my sandals and saw onii-chan talking with someone angrily.

"Onii-chan,daijoubu?" I ask him.

"Otouto,get away from him!"

Brother run to me and quickly take my hand and sheild me.

"Onii-chan, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Looks like you have another rare tribe in this village. Well,do you want to be named to?"

A strange yet odd figure standing in front of our village gates. I quickly hugging nii-chan's clothes and start shivering.

"We won't receive your name even if you wanted to. Now,i want you to leave us alone!" Onii-chan shooing him and start leaving while holding me so that I didn't fall from his grip.

"All of you will regret for not accepting these names that I want to give you!"

That guy leave after he said that and me still shivering,remember the way his glares towards me.

"Onii-chan, I'm scared 😨"

"Daijoubu. I will protect you."

Suddenly,i feel a burning sensation. It so hurtfully for me and I start to scream.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"Otouto"

I didn't hear anything as my focus toward this burning on my stomach started killing me..

"Onii-chan,ittai ne! It hurts! It hurt me so bad! Onii-chan,help me!"

At this point,i started crying uncontrollably and suddenly,my vision slowly became blurry before completely blackout.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes and saw onee-chan wiping my body with wet towel. She then screaming calling for dad,mom and brother.

"Otou-san,otouto have a soulmate!"onee-chan said when they burst into the room.

"WHAT?"

All of them can see the mark on your left hand. The mark started from your shoulder and end at your elbow. The mark gave a blue slime with a tint of red shades on it face.

 The mark gave a blue slime with a tint of red shades on it face

"Otouto soulmate is a slime?"

"Maybe a special slimes. I hope."

"It will be."

"Well,to see my otouto is just fine,i feel at ease. Then,i have to go and fulfill my duty as future village leader." Onii-chan saying that while ruffles my fluffy hair and ears.

"Okay. But stay safe okay?" I demand.

"I promise you"

A few times later, onii-chan's promise to always protected us,stayed as promise. That night,when onii-chan out of village,a group of orc attack our village but a certain Majin attack me, onee-chan, otou-san and okaa-san. The filth Majin kill otou-san and okaa-san. He then attacking onee-chan and protected her. Then, suddenly i hear the front door burst and onii-chan.

"Onii-chan!" Me and onee-chan screamed but I wasn't aware that the Majin start attacking me with some kunai and those kunai end up stabbing my feminine figure as I vomiting a lot of blood.

And then,i black out.