Chapter 4: A Name

After three days, the h/l h/c finally opening his e/c to see........

"Oni-chan....." His brother sleeping beside his bed while holding his hands but with slightly differences but he still can recognize his beloved brother.

He just sit quietly,doesn't want to wake his brother up. Quietly,he tried to standing but......

BUK!

The sound makes his brother wakes up and shot up from his slumber. He quickly jump on his little brother while bombarding him with questions.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you hurts?"

"Let take a look on your wound."

The boy sweatdrop on his brother antics before stopping him.

"I:m fine,brother. And.. what happen to your looks? You looks different yet attractive and handsome."

"We found someone to take us in to heal you and he was kind enough to give each of us a name." The red male beams with happiness.

The boy just smile.

"Congrats,brother. What's your name then?"

"My name is Benimaru. Call me Maru-niichan."

"Maru-niichan!"

Next thing the boy know,his brother,Benimaru is dying with a pool of blood pouring out from his nose.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[M/N'S POV]

Now I'm infront of Maru-niichan's master. I'm afraid,what if he hates me and then tried to kill Maru-niichan?

"Ummm.. may i come in?" I ask.

"Who's out there?"

"I'm the person you saved,Benimaru's little brother."

"I see... Come in!"

When i walk into the tent, there a re a person looks like a girl but a boy. He looks towards me before widening his eyes.

"M/n?! Is that you?!"

I'm shock.

"H..how do you know my previous name?!" I ask.

"It's me! Satoru!"

"S..satoru?" Itried to remember but suddenly a sharp pain came through my head

"Argh!"

"M/N!"

"No! Auch!"

A warm embrace warp around me as i feel a someones breath on my head.

"...mate.."

"I shall name you M/N then"