Chapter 11: Mission Catch Her

~TAEHYUNG POV~

We arrive at the first destination, Cherry's house. I decided to use Jimin's car just incase she might recognize the staff car.

"Are you sure she said she's here?" Jimin asks while squinting his eyes, trying to look for her.

"That's what she told me before she left"

I put on my fake wig and sunglasses before exiting the car and Jimin does the same. I can't let our cover be blown. I look at myself in the rear view mirror and start laughing.

"We look like such idiots" I laugh out loud.

"Shut up Tae!! What if she's actually in there and she hears you?"

"I mean just look at us!"

"Ughh hurry up and let's go to check if she's here or not. I want to take off this stupid wig"

I finally calmed myself down and took deep breaths. "Okay okay, let's go now"

We sneak up in front of her house and I can't lie, we look like creeps staring into a girl's home.

"Do you see her?" I ask Jimin and he nods his head 'no'.

"Nope. I don't see her here. Her car isn't even here Tae"

"Okay, then let's go to the other place"

"Where? Do you have any idea of who she might be with"

"You'll see"

----

We arrive at the big mansion that reads 'Jeons Villa' and Jimin just stares at it.

"Umm Tae, I think you're in the wrong place. Why would she be in the Jeons Villa?" Jimin finally speaks and I just look straight.

"When she came back home I saw her get out of Sir Jeons car. And by Sir Jeon, I mean Jeon Jungkook." I reply and Jimin gasps in disbelief.

"She's cheating on you with your competitor?" he says and I nod.

"What a whore" and I laugh because he barely calls people that.

I open my mouth to say something but I get interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

"I'm sorry I can't stay for that long babe" a woman who sounds familiar speaks and Jimin's eyes widen in shock.

"Well that's the biggest I've seen your eyes open" I whisper to him and he punches, causing me to fall into the bush hiding us.

"What was that?" I hear a man say.

"Shit you better hide in here Jiminie" I say and pull him into the bush with me.

"Maybe some bird of something I don't know" the woman shrugs.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" the man asks and kisses her forehead and she giggles.

"I'll come by at lunch time" she says and pecks his lips.

"So you saw that right? I'm not going delusional? Did I just see Jeon Jungkook with your girlfriend?" Jimin finally whispers after checking if Lola left or not.

"Yep, I saw it"

"Then why aren't you reacting? How come you aren't bursting out with anger?"

I shrug. I really don't know why I'm not angry. I guess I never really loved her that much to be mad at her.

"I am disappointed that she chose someone lower than me though" I answer and Jimin scoffs.

"You really are something else man"

I chuckle and carefully crawl my way back to the car and Jimin does the same. As soon as we get back into the car he turns on the engine and dramatically takes off the wig as if it's his armor.

"This stupid wig is making me sweat so much, I swear my pink hair dye can wash off" he breaks the silence and I burst out laughing again. "So what's your plan Tae?" he cuts my laughter off.

"I'm planning to just get married to Jieun"

"I know, but what are you going to tell Lola?"

"I won't. Let her feel shocked when I marry someone else" I say and smirk at Jimin.

"Hmm, great idea man"

"I know" we both look at each other while smirking and start bursting out laughing.

~A/N~
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Even if it is short hehehe.
I'm still kind of busy and I literally have an exam I didn't study for tomorrow.
Yet here I am, finishing a new chapter of my wattpad story:)