Lost

Hi guys...

I know long time no see...

Really very sorry.. Was busy with my life...

This is not a riansh os...

Pls do vote, comment and share

And no bashing....

********************************

"Ma'am dadi is calling u for lunch" informed the maid to her while she was busy staring at her phone.

"Riddhima ma'am" the maid called again

"Ha main aayi tum jao" Riddhima said as she one last time looked at herself in the mirror.

She had to go to her clinic after lunch...

She moved out of her room and halted as soon as she saw HIM...

Dressed in a black suit looking as dashing as ever.. There he was sitting in his majestic chair.. Giving everyone the aura of a king and a Greek god... He was always that handsome it was just she who ignored it in her initial days..

He was reading a file and frowning.. And she never found a frown so tempting in her life...

They both changed a lot from their starting.... He is not an atheist now instead a true believer.... Especially in Shivji.. And she... She lost her belief and became a true atheist.. And why... Because she lost each and everything in her life...

The God whom she believed blindly inspite of being an orphan inspite of having no one snatched the only person she had as her own..

Shrugging her thoughts, she continued to admire him.. Admire how he was raising his eyebrows reading the file...

Her loving gaze turned all cold as soon as she saw her coming close to him.. She closed his eyes from behind and he had a smile on his face knowing who it was... In a reflex he caught her hand and made her land on his lap... And she couldn't stop laughing and blushing in his lap as he started nuzzling his nose on her neck...

Well.. This is the reason she is an atheist... Why should she believe in the God who took away her husband from her.. The only person who loved her with all he had.. And the person she loved too...

She lost him... Lost him because of her foolishness.. Lost him because she was mad enough to spy on him for her ex boyfriend...

He did not slap her.. He did not yell on her.. Instead he had tears in his eyes while talking to her.. She saw how broken he was... She saw how hurt he was to know that his wife was in a relationship with his biggest enemy.. Was his enemy's girlfriend.. He never said but she knew.. She was in an extra marital affair.. And she ended it up during karwachouth but that couldn't change the truth..

She chose Kabir over Vansh.. She reacted without learning the complete truth.. She was always impulsive enough to not learn the complete truth but to start fighting based on the half truth..

She being an orphan is not an excuse to all the wrongs she did.. And she herself will never use it as an excuse...

Only if she would have been smart enough to tell Kabir a no... If she would have ended everything just before their marriage... Only if she would have been her stubborn self and shared everything with Vansh when he started to open upto her...

Only if instead of believing she can do everything on her own she would have told him truthfully about Ragini.. Only if she should have never lied.. They would have never separated...