Lost 2

___________________________________________

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶:-

PLS DON'T READ THIS IF U R A DIE HARD RIDDHIMA FAN AND CAN NEVER ACCEPT HER MISTAKES.... OR IF YOU R A PSEUDO FEMINIST... LET ME REPEAT IF U READ AFTER THIS WARNING THEN I M JUST GONNA DEL UR COMMENT AND THEN MUTE U.. SO DON'T...

AND IF U R A RIANSH FAN AND CAN'T BEAR THEIR SEPARATION THEN THIS STORY ISN'T FOR U...

AND YEAH LET ME BE CLEAR I HAVE NO HARD FEELINGS FOR RIDDHIMA BUT THIS STORY REQUIRED IT.. PLUS I DID NOT MAKE UP ANYTHING... WHATEVER IS WRITTEN IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH...

AND YEAH I HAVE NOT FORCED ANYONE TO READ THIS.. SO AFTER READING.. MIND IT... DO NOT BASH OR BITCH...

___________________________________________

He was a four year old boy when his mother's friend was telling his mother that only a few are lucky to get their true love but his mother denied and answered that each and every person find their true love but some build walls against themselves and some do not believe tht they r lucky enough to receive love but the ones who let love enter their life only receives love...

Tht day small Vansh had believed what his mother said was true but now things changed...

Now he felt tht his mother forgot to tell him tht a person can never stop betraying another.. That a person can never love someone else more than his own self... And that sort of self love destroys everything...

But now is not the time to cry over spilt milk. Now he needs to set everything right. He is the elder son of Ajay Raisinghania and hence inspite of being broken he need to live for his family for his parents. He will never break his promise to his father. He will take care of his family till the end of his breath.

*Chuckles* People call him toxic, stone hearted and what not. But they won't understand. They can sit out there and judge bcoz they r not the ones losing anything.. It is hard for a person who from his childhood has only gotten betrayed in response to his love, care and trust. It's easy for them they only need to comment on him, it is hard for the one who goes through it, who faces it. But even after all this no one will understand him ever bcoz they r busy judging out there. And well judging is easy... Living it isn't...

####

Vansh reveals the truth of Kabir and Anupriya in front of everyone and send them to jail.

" Riddhima I need to talk to u alone. "

" Ha Vansh, chalo "

" I need to know the complete truth. I m giving u a chance to tell me ur side of story and I m ready to listen it. "

Riddhima reveals the whole truth to Vansh. For the first time she told him each and everything without any lie or fabrication.

There was a moment of silence after Riddhima completed telling her story.

All of a sudden breaking Riddhima's heart Vansh said " I need a Divorce. "

" Vansh I know we had a lot of misunderstandings but u know I love u. Pls Vansh I love u. I won't be able to live without u...