ʟᴏꜱᴛɢɪᴘꜱʏᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ

━━ 🌹 ━━

| 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 |

I have loved writing ever since I was nine years old. It started out with silly, short stories but then I realised after a while that I actually really enjoyed writing. So I started to take it more seriously when I was around thirteen years old and started to focus on fantasy and thriller genres.

I've been working on one specific story since I was sixteen years old and I'm hoping to publish it one day once I'm finished with it. But for now, I've decided to start small on Wattpad.

I thought anime x reader stories might be a good place to start so I gave it a try and discovered I really liked it. My sibling urged me to keep on going so I started coming up with even more story ideas and now I have one too many on my account at the moment as you can clearly see. But I really love writing these kinds of stories. So I'll just roll with it for now.

I'm actually thinking of making another Wattpad account where I'll write my own stories. That won't be for a while but keep an eye out for an announcement if I ever decide to do this.

Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses in high school; sports, drama, music, etc. And of course, I did my fair share of sports and participated in several creative programmes. But what I enjoyed and was good at was design and writing. So anything from drawing to editing and from journaling to writing. I suppose I was the artsy and geeky one in my friend group. Still am.

Writing is what really saved me during my dark times at school. I relied on writing (still do) just as much as one would rely on sleep and food to preserve their good health. And if I had a really good idea in mind, I could write for hours. I mean, I still do that from time to time. Some of you guys already know this. There are times when I can write out four or five chapters in one week.

But yeah. In the end, writing gives me the peace I need. And I really love doing it.

━━ 🌹 ━━

| 𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |

I like writing, reading, and drawing in my free time. These activities really help me to relax.

I like swimming or listening to music when I need to clear my mind. I definitely like listening to music when I write my stories.

I like keeping things neat and tidy. Might as well have OCD. So if someone moves any of my stuff, you're definitely going to deal with an angry Lost.

I like chocolates. I think a lot of you have already picked this up from My Heartless Prince. I have a sweet tooth for chocolate things. Honestly might get diabetes at this point.

I like writing at night time. For some reason, my brain sort of wakes up at that time to write and work on my stories. But I'm dead around 11:30 pm. So I usually don't work on my stories for that long but because I'm a fast typer, I get a lot done.

I like pizzas and burgers. Those are my favourite junk foods.

I like sandwiches, salads, and pasta. Those are my go-to meals.

I like snow. Especially when there's a light snowfall. Not to be dramatic or anything but if you tilt your head back to face the sky and then allow the cool snow to fall onto your face, that's one of the best feelings for me. I haven't lived in any countries that have snow in the winter, so I try to savour this moment when I visit countries with snow.