ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

| 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 |

I chose this particular title because I remember when I first started watching Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu No Taizai), I thought that the youngest son of the Demon King was actually quite cold and brutal. But, of course, that was before I found out about his tragic backstory.

I think those who know Zeldris quite well will know that this is a fitting name since Zeldris tends to keep his guard up in order to maintain that same ruthless and cruel persona his older brother had during the Holy War. But once those guarded walls fall, Zeldris becomes the most lovable and relatable character.

━━ 🌹 ━━

| 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 |

My younger sibling was the one who actually really liked Zeldris out of the two of us and I had just released Your Promise at the time since my favourite character was Ban. So I initially wrote My Heartless Prince for my younger sibling and then decided to release it after they persuaded me to publish it on my account.

If it weren't for my younger sibling, I'm not really sure if I would have ever released My Heartless Prince. I know many of you guys out there would be horrified by this and I'm not quite sure how things would have turned out for this account if I hadn't. But I'm glad I released it in the end.

And I honestly didn't expect it to do so well since there aren't too many Zeldris x Reader stories and fanfics out there. So I'm very grateful to those who read and voted on My Heartless Prince!

━━ 🌹 ━━

| (𝗬/𝗻) 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀 |

For some strange reason, this particular name immediately came to my head when I first started designing (Y/n)'s personality and backstory; I thought the name had a nice ring to it. But once I released My Heartless Prince, a lot of you guys commented that it was the very same name as Fumikage Tokoyami's quirk. Only once this was pointed out did I realise maybe that's why the name popped into my head since I was watching My Hero Academia (Boku No Hero Academia) at the time.

I never actually went into too much detail about (Y/n)'s powers because I knew if I did, some of the details wouldn't really make sense and might confuse you guys. But what I did write down, in the end, was that (Y/n) had much more control over the dark magic that Demons had. Since most Demons either have physical or magical powers that are not always necessarily connected with their dark magic, I thought it would be interesting if (Y/n) could manipulate this dark power.