🌹 Epilogue 🌹

Sidnaaz is lying on bed in each other's arms....

Sana : sidharth....

Sid : hmm.. Hummed with close eyes...

Sana : agar tu tiya se pyar karta tha to fir tujhe mere se kaise hua...????

Sid open his eyes and looked at her....

Sid : baby.. I never love her... Tiya hmari family friend thi.... Bachpan se hi hum dono saath mein rhte the... Ik saath khana peena padhna... School gye to saath.. Clg gye vo bhi saath.....

Mein usko leke thoda protective tha... Jo as a family member or friend tha.... Vo bhut sweet or kind hearted thi... Bss isliye thoda protective tha.......

Jab hum clg aaye tb achanak ik din tiya ne pure clg ke samne mujhe propose kr diya...
Sachi bolu to uss time ik dum se blank hogya tha..... Samj hi nhi aaya....

Pta hi nhi tha "gande vala pyar " Kaisa hota... Kyunki kabhi kisi se hua hi nhi.... Uski care karta tha of course, protective tha... Isliye socha shayad yahi pyar hai..... Isliye haan bol diya.....

Fir tere se mila or pta chal gya...

Sana : kya.... Said hiding her blush

Sid looked at her and smile mischievously.... He hover upon her and bite her cheek and whisper in her ears....

Sid : yahi ki ' Gande vala pyar ' kya hota... And bite her earlobe and lay again...

Sana : achaaaaa.... Vaise sidharth.... But sidharth keep his hand on her mouth...

Sid : bss shehnaaz... Apna KBC band kar or soja.....

Sana : nh...

But sidharth hug her tightly keeping his legs on her waist and tapped on her head to make her sleep.....

____________&&&&__________&&&&___________

An angle come from stairs looking down shyly in bridal attire... She is constantly looking down blushing feeling a strong gaze on herself.. Knowing him very well...  None other than Her husband ......

She is looking down when someone forward his hand toward her

She is looking down when someone forward his hand toward her... She lift her eyes and saw him..... Who is not looking less than a Greek god.... Smiling looking toward her....

She placed her hand on his firmly

She placed her hand on his firmly.... And both sat on mandap .....

Pandit ji started chanting mantras.. Both are holding there hands tightly not ready to leave other.... All are happy... Their is smile on everyone's face looking at that fully in loved couple.....

Soon their son come forward to do gathbandhan and both smile at him which he return... He kiss his mother's forehead.... Whom he love the most... Not that he doesn't love his father... It's just he love her mother little more.....

Both stood up to take rounds around a holy fire...... They took phere holding their hands... There eyes are teary... Of course it's not first time they are getting married but still it feels soooo surreal... Soooo peaceful....

After taking vows they sat on their places.....he filled her hairline with Vermilion and kiss her forehead lovingly..... Then tied mangalsutra around her neck and kiss her neck secretly without anyone's notice...

( lekin camera se kya chupta hai..??? Camera conscious ab camera conscious nhi rha 😒😬🤧😂...)

They are our SIDNAAZ.....

they are going to marry again on their 25th marriage anniversary......

Yes  . It's been 25 years to their marriage.. The love respect protectiveness possesiveness  care understanding... Everything is still same.....

She still blush only by his gaze.... They both still feel glitters in their stomach with just a mere touch from other.....

The person who always believe in  " Action speak louder than words "  Now say " I love you " twice daily.... Not that she ask him.. No... He himself love to say it to her and then feel happy to see her blushing like a new bride..... It's been so many years still he have same effect on her.....

Zoro ( their son)  :  papa.... Mummy ko utha kar le ke jao apne room mein.... Lekin dyan se kahi apki kamar na tut jaye....

Said smirking as always teasing his father.... Best father - son duo... ❤

Khanjari ( their granddaughter) : papa.. Aisa na bolo.... Dadu bhut strong hai.. Dekhna vo ik sec mein dadi ko utha lenge.... Haina dadu....

Sid smile at her nodding his head in yes....

Sana : bs karo sab.... Aisa kuch nhi hoga... And looked at sidharth.... Ap aisa kuch nhi krege sidharth please... Iss age mein aise karna thik nhi hai... Kahi kuch.... Ahhh....

Sidharth life her in his arms in the fraction of seconds making her shriek and other hooting.... Their children whistles... Making them blush......

Sid : i hope you all will not disturb us till tomorrow....  And wink at everyone making them crazy seeing their love and shehnaaz flush....

Saying so  he goes upstairs with her in his arms and blush listening hooting and whistles from behind....

Sid : still weigh not more than cotton...... Said with smirk.........

While she look at him with wide eyes making him laugh......

Sid place her on bed hovering over her...

Sid : are you ready for the task baby.....??

Let them do their task 🤣😂

End of the story......

Thank you for giving so much love to this story.....❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.. Sachi vala thank you ❤🙏🌹.....

Started a new story.....
Chalo nayi journey start kre 😜😝
Are you all ready for the task...???

???