The Leader

Why is my bed so hard and uncomfortable? I turn over and it's like I'm laying on cold iron and I can feel someone staring at me. What is going on? I open my eyes only to see that I'm in a metal box in the ground and it's surrounded by boys....a lot of boys. I sit up and come face to face with one that has blonde messy hair and light brown eyes that show so much wonder and curiosity. I look around and see a boy with tanned skin and dark chestnut brown eyes and they are stunning, next pair of eyes I meet mine with are a hazel color belonging to a boy with brown hair and a slightly familiar face. Odd, how is it that I only recognize this guy? Whatever, I continue looking around and see another pair of brown eyes that belonged to a young boy with shaggy, curly, brown hair.

"What the shuck is a girl doing here Newt?" Asked the boy with the tan and darker eyes. The blonde, whom I assume is Newt, looked at me and tried to brush my hair out of my eyes. Key word-Tried. I quickly grabbed a knife that was beside me and held it towards him.

"Don't....touch me." I said my voice shaking in fear and shock. Why was I here and why can't I remember anything? What's my name? Oh that's right it's (y/n). Now, why was I surrounded by boys and couldn't see a single girl around here? I saw Newt with his hands up and backing away from me.

" 'ey, calm down miss. We only want to help." I looked an saw that the boy with hazel eyes and the one with chestnut eyes had jumped into the box that I was in. I moved backwards into a corner and held the knife tightly in my hands. They had their hands up as well but slowly walked towards me.

"calm down please, we only want to help you and figure out why you're here." The familiar one said and I instantly said a name that I knew from before. They couldn't hear me and kneeled down to my level to hear me better.

"Th-Thomas?" I asked looking at the boy curiously. He looked shocked and so did the others. I looked around setting the knife down, knowing I had gotten his name right and whimpered. Why am I here, who put me here, where....where was I from? I felt tears fall down my cheeks and then everything went black.