Is This a Crush?

After sometime, maybe a week or so, I had a small tree house that can fit at least three people and I've made my own bed and clothes. I heard someone climb up the little ladder to my house and I smiled when I saw minho peek up into the living room. I waved for him to come up and sat on my bed that I had in the back of the room. It's a small home but it keeps me safe and cool. He smiled and ruffled my hair softly. I gave him a playful glare and grab his hand moving it away. He chuckled softly almost making me faint, I love hearing him laugh and seeing him smile at me.

  "Hey missy, time for breakfast. I was told to come get you by the british guy, newt." He said sighing a bit. I hope he wasn't upset about having to come get me. I glanced at him then down and up but looked away shyly. I nodded and he left me alone in my little house.

I climbed down after changing and headed towards the shack where everyone was. Newt and Thomas waved me over to talk to them and so I did and ended up getting them to laugh. I smiled and giggled softly at newt making thomas sound like he was six and causing him to pout playfully. I stood up and headed outside to see everyone at work and went to the gardens to work as well. After about six hours of working it was lunch time and we headed inside to eat yet again, everyone except the runners meaning, thomas and minho were still out there and I was getting worried. I ate quietly and kept looking at newt with worry filling my eyes and he patted my back.

"Don't worry, they're alright and will come back soon." He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. I giggled and smiled back up at him since he was standing. I finish and head back to work for a while longer until I heard the runners come back through the walls. I stood up and ran towards the walls and saw minho and thomas run by me- well, more like into me- tackling me in a hug. I giggled and hugged them back letting all of my worries go for now till tomorrow. I smile and kiss their cheeks knowing they're safe and back where I can be with them.

-Hey guys, sorry for such a short chapter, i'm kinda typing this at school but i'll update asap so don't worry. ;)