Happier

"You will wait for me right tae?"

"I will wait for you min...Because I love you...More than anything"

You were such lier taehyung...
You never waited....You lied...You lied you loved me...You lied you will love me forever...I hate you taehyung...I regret meeting you....

The day I saw you with her...
You looked at me...Widened eyes...Shocked...Your hands around her waist...Showing her off like she's a trophy...I remember...

"J-Jimin I-"

"She looks beautiful..."

"She looks kind"

"She probably gives you butterflies..."

"I hope you're happy..."

"Think of me fondly when your hands around her..."

"Jimin please-"

And I left...I got my birthday gift already...Probably the one I'll remember forever...The one which will leave a mark...What hurted more was you didn't even stop me...You didn't even stop her when she chuckled at me...I guess you forgot those 12 years in just 12 months...But I swear...I will never...

You did came back begging for my forgiveness...But not immediately...You came...When she cheated on you...Maybe that's what we call karma...

"Jimin-ah...Sorry...Please...I-It happened because I was needy-
I promise I'll never do that again...I"

I didn't hear or say anything but kept smiling at him...

"J-Jim Why are you smiling baby...Please say something love... You're worrying me..."

Someone called taehyung from behind...

"Hey boy! What are you doing infront of that house?! And who are you talking to?!"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you know? The owner of this house died a few months ago.. Stay away from this place...Some people say it's haunted..."

You did came back but you were late taehyung...Wish you were here when I needed you the most just like I was with you...