I am hurting!

Davina's Pov:-

Davina's Pov:-

After witnessing the scene that almost made my blood run cold, I let out a loud gasp as soon as we entered the kitchen. His left arm's indistinct sleeve was now almost thickened and soaked with blood, and his right over one's, he was taking the sips, enjoying his red fermented rich grape wine firmly, like nothing had happened. He was sitting there on the counter top, his white creamy shirt sleeves rolled up, revealing his Vieni tattooed hands, as he has his left wounded hand resting on the counter mindlessly. Every man was standing there with their low neck hanging wordlessly, listening to him like a child who was being reprimanded by his parent as he was virtually yelling at everyone and forbidding anyone to come close to him.

My eyes immediately turned to the man who was trying to approach Davide so he could be treated with a Medi Kit, but Davide's blazing glare caused the man to lose all confidence. Even though I'm watching from a distance and suddenly feel worried for him, I can categorically state that his stab wound is so painfully incisioned because his ruby-red colour, like blood, was continuously flowing and was swiftly soaking through both his shirt and the kitchen buffet surface.

Then, in an instant, his dark eyes changed and regarded me soberly that I nearly swallowed. The instant he looked at me, he automatically began to scan my body, looking aimlessly all over it before briefly pausing at my lips. Then, after taking a wonderful swallow of his wine and setting his glass on the counter, he continued to look into my eyes while maintaining eye contact, and he began to rub his cheek with the backs of his fingers. He motioned for me to approach by raising his hand in the air, just shaking his head while doing so, and moving his fingers after pointing at me. I stood frozen in place as I continued to mentally calculate his unexpected gesture. Fear overcame me. I can't, I can't! When someone squeezed my hand and prevented me from taking any more steps back, I raised my eyes to look at them. Their pleading eyes had stopped me from running back to my room. I took a big breath and gave her a comforting nod.

When I began to approach him slowly, he raised an amused eyebrow on his lovely scarred one. He had blood all over his body, and just then a smirk appeared on the corner of his juicy lips! Fuck! Keep focused! Stay focused on your mission of your quest rather than being overwhelmed!

I finally approached him while holding my breath and avoided seeing him in the eyes. I forced my eyes to focus on the wound; it was difficult to see through the shirt, so I cleared my throat and turned to face the other side before ordering, in an overly stern manner, "Remove your shirt!" In order to find the means, I put the first aid bag on the counter and extended my hand to the man. The eyes were boaring or burning holes in the back of my head, so I avoided them.

After taking a deep breathe I turned around with a cotton piece in my hand, i looked into his eyes already finding him looking at me, he get up from the counter, not removing his eyes from me, he took off his gun from his waist putting it on the counter, starting to took off his black overpriced formal waistcoat from his body, I sucked under my breathe, when his hands started to work-on his shirt opening buttons one-by-one looking deeply into my eyes, it was like he wanted me to see undressing him, when his shirt was half-opened started to showing his bare chest, I quickly avert my eyes and turned my back to him biting my lips, I controlled myself, after filling my lungs with lot of oxygen, decided to turned around again, thinking he might have already has taken off his shirt, but a frown appeared on my face when he was standing there with his still half shirt open, after meeting his hint fully gaze, a scoffed left my lips at his childishness.