When are you getting married?

Author's Pov:-

Author's Pov:-

Walking into Davina's room quietly, he sat on her bed with his legs spread out, and "Davina" started to rouse her up. "Davina, come on. Wake up." "It's already morning. Come on, get up now." She slowly opened her eyes and frowned as she turned to face him. "Come on." "Let's go", She didn't like the sound of his voice as she turned her face to him, saying, "Get lost. I won't get up." And falls back asleep.

"You won't listen to me?" "No!"  He sprang over her to the other side of the bed, where he sat and looked back at her.

"Why did you cross like this? I will become shorter!" She whimpered, "Hey" "No way!" while staring at him. As she tucked her face behind the pillow, she spoke.

"What has happened?" he wailed. "do I need to tell you this too?" "Obviously" He grabbed the pillow out of her hand and said, "you will tell me, right?" "Because I should have been upset with you!" "Or tell me one thing! Why you have to sleep in the guest room when you are upset? when we have our room to sleep!"

"I--" "okay fine! You have come here, but why didn't you call me, you know that I can't sleep without you! You didn't even give me my goodnight kiss; do you even care about me?" As he gazed at her again, he pouted. She avoided his gaze and muttered, "Actually, I fell asleep," as she played with the pillow in her hands.

He sarcastically remarked, "Cos la signora dorm Iva," before sitting up by his knees and throwing the pillow in her face. She groaned and sat up in bed after hearing him say, "it didn't even get in your mind! That someone is not getting any sleep because of someone" [Translation: - so madam fall asleep]

"Thats good! First, get angry, later then fall asleep right?" "and continue sleeping in daytime too!" he threw the pillow at her face. "You didn't even bother to take a shower with me before bed after I waited for you all night long, did you?" "Am I a stranger to you?" he grumbled.

"That's great! Right? Get upset first, then go to sleep later. "And continue sleeping during the daytime too!" he threw the pillow at her face. You didn't even bother to take a shower with me before bed after I waited for you all night long, did you? "Am I a stranger to you?" he grumbled.

"Davide, don't utter a single word!" She told him, "You get angry first!" as she rose to her knees and held up her forefinger as a warning. "Will you leave me alone if I get mad at you?" He fights while displaying his baby eyes.

"I didn't leave you, Davide! I was with you, or if you were having so much trouble with this, then why didn't you stop at that time when I called you?" "Can't you understand anything on your own? You could have stopped me, couldn't you? By holding my hand or hugging me, no?" He argued while she sarcastically laughed at his remark, "Hahaha, why? so that you can scold me again?" "Look, I didn't scold you; you were so rude to me; what about that?" He complained, "And what about that when you called me monkey in front of a dove!" So does she.