𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

Tsukasa POV:
I wouldn't usually use physical touch to comfort someone, but I didn't know how else to help her. I'd never dealt with something like this, and really, I just wanted her to be okay and help her atleast a little bit.

"I'll call my mom now," I slowly try and escape the hug, but she holds me tighter. Her eyes were closed. I feel so bad for what she's going through, and how it was my fault she ended up like this.

"N..no.. please.." she cries even harder.

"Okay, okay.." I gently pat her back.

..

Y/N Pov:

"Are you feeling any calmer now?.." he asked, but I wasn't sure. I was probably bothering him at this point, so I just nodded and took a step back as I wiped my eyes with my hand.

"So, is there anything I could do? You don't want to go back home just yet, right?"

"I'll wait until I'm ready.. As for now, I don't know what I'll do. I could always stay at the SEKAI or something.." I sigh. Obviously, I'd miss the comfort of my own room, but I don't want to see my mom on the way.

"Welll.. We could have a big sleepover at the SEKAI or something.." he scratched his chin in thought. I like how he didn't want me to feel alone, even though there were vocaloids to help.

"O-okay, yeah. That sounds good. But what about school?" I try to take some breaths in, and try to stop crying.

"Well.. We could ask Miku and the others to help us or something.. Honestly, I don't know just yet. What matters now is you, nevermind school or any of that." he was speaking in his normal tone, and he shot me a serious look.

"Oh.. thank you," I smiled gently at him, refusing to look him in his eyes. He was being too kind. I don't know why he'd do this for me.

"Okay, shall I message the groupchat about it?" he swiped down on his phone and then tapped on it.

"Yeah, sounds good."

buzz. buzz.

wonderland!

PegasusStar⭐:
Hello everyone. I have messaged today for a request that me and Y/N thought of. If you are all well, please meet at the SEKAI and bring tents, sleeping bags, and your night time stuff. Thanks.

Rui_Kamishiro93:
Oh, are we having a sleepover?

nene:
ok but what ab school lmao

emu!!:
WEEEE OKAY!!! CAN'T WAIT 🎉🎉🎉🎉🙈🙈🙈🙈😺😺😸😸💞💞💞💞👋👋🤗🤗🤗😝😝🥳😊

PegasusStar⭐:
Yes, it's a sleepover. I'll think of something. Thank you all . ❤️

"I've messaged the groupchat, I hope everyone comes,"

"Thank you, Tsukasa. I can't appreciate you more. You're amazing," I softly smile to him, still not meeting his eyes. My heart's still beating like there's no tomorrow. I still feel fuzzy around him. I don't know why the feeling wont go away.

"Of course, Y/N! As your dear friend, I must prioritize your smile and wellbeing!" he placed his hands on his hips, letting out a hearty laugh.

"Haha.." I stroke my other arm as I slowly zone out. It's great and all, but I'm still scared for after. Really, I need something to do about my mom. And fast.

"..Hey. Just forget about your mom for now. She'll realise she's in the wrong soon enough, okay?" I finally look him in the eyes after he said that. Hopefully she will.