𝑻𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄 ☹︎

☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎
Brook and Jaden have been together for a good 3 and a half years. The first year was amazing, Jaden treated her right and was overall very loyal to her, the second year they had some bumps going on in the relationship and drama going on but they still stayed together and true to each other. Now the third year..... it's toxic, very very toxic. One minute they will be talking and the next their yelling at each other and arguing over stupid things, brook thought that this is what all relationships go through but no, brook have been in relationships longer then her and Jadens and she never went through this stage. She was starting to think that maybe Jaden just isn't right for her.
☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎

Brook POV

I sit down on the couch, horny as hell. Usually I'll tell Jaden and we'll do something but right now I'm mad at him.

Flashback <3

"Really Jaden, really?" I said getting more anger as I think about it.

"We'll what else do you want me to do? We haven't fucked in god knows how long!" He yells, he is really trying to make it seem like it's my fault that his a horny fuck all the time.

"We'll does that really give you a reason to send dick pics to other girls, you could've just asked or something!" I yelled back.

"Oh You act like you never did any fucked up shit when we were together!" He snaps back making me feel a little be guilty but that was so long ago.

"Do you know how long ago that was!" I yelled walking up close to him making him clinch his jaw.

"Doesn't matter how long ago it was, it's the fact that you did it, you actually thought about it and did it!" Jaden yells back, I see his eyes get glossy.

A year ago I kissed this guy at a party, I was drunk, high of weed and had a couple pill meaning I was completely out of it. I kissed guy because I thought he was Jaden, he black hair and tattoos on his neck and if I'm gonna be honest, he look JUST like Jaden.

Jaden got really fucking mad and we even took a break for a couple weeks, we started talking soon and I apologize cause even though I had hella pills and shit, it still doesn't fix or make an excuse to what I did.

"Thought about it? Jaden you KNOW I was of hella drugs that day and I thought the guy was you, I wasn't thinking at all!" I didn't yell but nether did I speak normal.

"Whatever Brooklyn." He knows I hate that name, that's why I always introduce myself as brook, the only time Jaden calls me Brooklyn is when he is really fucking mad at me. But I don't care.

"Maybe if you stoped being a dickhead about little shit we would actually be in a heathy happy relationshi-." Before I could get out my word Jaden pushes me on the wall and wrapped his hand around my throat squeezing tight to where I couldn't breath.

I see the anger in his eyes as tears started to run down my face.

"P-please stop I-I'm s-s-sorry." I said but he didn't let go, instead he gripes my throat tighter making It very hard to breath.

"J-Jaden I can't b-breath." I said, my face start to go pale and my lip started to get dry. I feel my eyes slowly roll up beside my head make me think this was how I was gonna die.

Before my eyes closed jaden let's go if my throat making me fall on the ground and start to breath loud and heavy while he just stood there watching me.

Once I caught most of my breath I stood up right in his face, yes I was now very scared of him, it didn't stop my anger towards him.

"FUCK YOU!" I said loud right in his face with tears going down my face, as well as tears going down his but I didn't care, he did this to himself, he thought it was a good idea to do this, and this is what he fucking gets.

End of flashback

_________________________

So yuhhhhh this is good 🤠

Ik this one is a little bit sad cuz u know, yea, anyways, it'll get better, I am doing a part two to this and I might update it ether today or tomorrow i don't know yet.

I haven't updated in a few days so this is me making up for that. Well kinda.

ANYWAYS I LOVE YALL WITH ALL OF MY BIG FAT HEARTTTTT.

A special love u to my beautiful baby -ripcoopmylove I wuv u with all my heart bbg

WORD COUNT: 811