𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒊𝒘𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞
Jaden has a interview for the sway, they were doing it right in his living room since they thought it would be easier, Jules (you) is horny and knowing Jaden was doing his interviews, she starts playing with. Just so they can have anger sex.
✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

Jules POV

I laid down on the bed bored and horny, jaden was doing a interview with Bryce, Anthony, kio, nessa, and charli downstairs. I don't know what type it was but apparently it was 'important'.

I get up from the bed weakly and made my way downstairs, I hear talking coming from the living getting louder as I got closer and closer to my destination.

I was in a oversized shirt with just a thong on, since I knew it was gonna be other boys here and I wanted to be anger fucked, not punishment fucked.

There were a couple camera man's there why they were on the couch, I stayed a little out of the way not wanting to bother them or mess up anything.

It's been a little over an hour and I was now getting bored, nessa and charli left along with kio.

They turned the camera off so they could take a little break, leaving time for me to start my plan.

While everyone was talking I walked up to Jaden and sat right on his lap with my head in his neck.

"Hey baby." He whispered in my ear.

"Hey, why didn't you talk to me when I first got here?" I said adding a little sad tone to my voice.

"I wanted to but I didn't wanna mess anything up." He said and started rubbing my back.

I nodded and started moving 'trying' to get comfortable. I started rocking my hip right on his member.

Jaden squeezed my waist trying to stop me.

"Aye chill out ma." He said in my ear, him calling me ma just made me even wetter.

I stoped for a few seconds then started again, soon I felt his little guy jump up and get hard. That was faster then I thought.

"Ok ma chill it's people around." He said, I nodded and got off his lap. I sat right in between his legs so my head was right by his crouch.

I acted like I was sleep there when in reality I wasn't.

___________________________

I'm sorry but this is all y'all getting, I'm tired af and I'll PROBABLY do a part 2 sometime else.

Anyways y'all have a good day ba bye.

Also drink water cuz I have and I can't be the only one, ok? Ok

LOVE YALL LIKE A LOVE SONGGGGG❤️❤️

Written: sep, 18 2022
Published: sep, 30 2022

Word count: 454

XOXO NIYA