CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER THREE- Stop Smiling

A/NImma write Dreams Dialogue in bold for this chapter, lemme know if yall want me to keep it bold or not :) please give any feedback! :D

A/N
Imma write Dreams Dialogue in bold for this chapter, lemme know if yall want me to keep it bold or not :) please give any feedback! :D

.
.
.
.

Three days before the fall of Lucifer...

"Would you like to spar again today? Or should I say lose?" Lucifer asked with a smug grin.

"You are quite the show off." Celenstine sighed of defeat but a spark of interest revealed itself in his dark eyes, "But yes I would. I feel quite lucky today."

"Hm, how very interesting Celen." Lucifer smirked.

Whenever Lucifer and Celenstine battled, no one was hurt. Angels cannot harm eachother in their home because it was against the principles, so it was more just winning with one ups per say.

"I am a breeze, soundless, imperceptible, and unpredictable." Celenstine started whilst stepping away from Lucifer, giving them both space.

Lucifer put her hands infront of her and cups them in a polite well mannered way, "I am a blazing fire. Flames charring. Red combustion.

"I am the clouds, showery storm. Flame hindering." Celenstines smirked.

"I am a desert, Cleared skys, Burning demise,"

Celenstine wanted to trail off from the whole idea of weather on earth. It was getting boring.

"Hmm I am a world. Life prevailing. Youth recreation."

It continued this way for awhile, both patient and professional with their words. The game was stretching on for quite longer than the other had.

"I am an explosion, world ending, apocalypse thriving." The tall blonde smirked in a more sinister way. She sure loved winning, "It's okay to give up Celen."

The other angel responded with a playful huff and a pout.

The dark haired angel pondered for a moment. This is where he would always lose, With lucifer stating something that ends an era, whether the universe, the world ect. It was quite negative in Celenstines opinion, and it made everything seem hopeless. Then is hit him, nothing was quite hopeless if you still had ambition. Hope, such a simple answer, that he hadnt thought of all these years.

"I am aspiration." Celenstine looked up to meet the blue eyes. The angels smile brightened at the genuine shock on Lucifers face. He had finally gotten the upper hand. "With all seeming hopeless, the light of hope." He continued with ease.