CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER FOUR- Teeth

A/N
I just found out Frayed-Apart had a Druig fic- it was so marvelous, not surprising though. Their books are so good and you should so check them out if you haven't already! They are a big inspiration for me. The flying tricks are credited to them, I hadn't thought of it but I'd love for my oc to do that :)

Also this is one of my first fics so if you have any tips when it comes to writing fanfiction/ stories in general pls let me know :)
-

-CELENSTINE REFUSED TO LEAVE THAT ROOM WHERE HE WAS FIRST PUNISHED. He stayed there, huddled against the wall. His wings wrapped around his timid form. He didn't cry, he never had before and didn't plan to. He had expected a different form of discipline. Maybe locking him up for a few decades, but never this.

"Still moping I see." Bishop had mysteriously entered the large church in the clouds. The blonde paced while sighing almost innocently, "I showed you mercy, and this is how you act. I even let another angel take over your duties whilst you are settling in with your new.. attribute."

Bishop walked closer to Celenstine who was still covered by his wings. The wings then started to shake, but ever so slightly as the blonde stalked closer.

"Let me see you." He spoke is a sickly sweet voice, "Or I will tear off your wings."

Celenstine slowly relaxed his wings and showed himself, his eyed screwed shut as if his life depended on it. Bishop kneeled infront of him.

"Open your eyes." The blonde angel grabbed Celenstines face with two hands. His tight grip would leave bruises on a mortals skin, but Celenstines stayed clear. Any sign of harm erased.

Slowly the angels eyes opened, but there was no difference for Celenstine. He only saw the suffocating darkness that eloped him. His lip started to quiver as Bishop stayed silent. "Oh you poor poor bird." He held Celenstine in an unwanted embrace, the ink haired angel slumped in defeat and helplessness.

"My bird, such beautiful eyes. You are still mine aren't you?"

.
.
.

Ellie stared awkwardly at Celenstine whom was brushing his hair while humming a tune. She nibbled her thumb as she stared at Celenstine.

"So.. are you going to tell me what happened in your dream a few days ago?" She asked in anticipation.

Celenstine continued to comb through his hair even though there were no tangles or knots in sight.

"I met the creator of dreams." He said.

Ellie stared blankly at the angel, "Dear me, can you be any more Vague." she trailed off, "Well? Go on, what was he like?" She giggled.

"Hmmm. If you braid my hair I'll tell you!" The black haired angel bargained with a grin, he leaned back in a more relaxed and slumped stature.

"Ugh just tell me!" Ellie frowned.

Celenstine wined, "But Ellie.." he pouted.

Ellie snatched the brush from Celenstines hand and poked his back so he would sit up straight again. Celenstine giggled in triumph.