Introduction

Story Description

GOLD MOON EMPIRE - A beautiful magical village. A family is living with superpowers that were present by their goddess from the day that village was created. They are the leaders and saviours of the village.

They can heal the disease.

They will cure people's minds.

They will punish the cruel creatures when trying to hurt the people in the village.

They will be always younger in facial features and also in energy but their experience is the only scale of their age difference. Because they stopped age at different points their power meets its peak. But they are not immortal or heartless people.

They are normal people and can feel pain, and will bleed when they got injuries. But they couldn't lose any battle. They will fight until they die.

One day The son of the Leader Manik Malhotra married a woman without his father's wish and left the house at a very important moment when his father needs him the most, on his marriage day and many more happened after he left.

His Broken Father who always protects his sons and family as a superhero felt betrayed by his move. Shivay Malhotra promised their God 'He is not his son anymore' and ordered everyone to never think about the person who insulted their family and villagers also the reason for their great loss and numerous pains.

What will happen? After twenty-four years Manik returns to the village with his family to save his son's life.

His village is his final hope.

Will his father allow him to stay there?

what will happen when the younger generation knew about their family secrets and try to merge their father with their grandfather?

will everything turn good or they will remain an outsider to the big powerful family in THE VILLAGE named 'GOLD MOON EMPIRE'?

This is the story about a battle between a Father and son. The son fights against his superhero father and wants to save his son's life as a Superhero is what his son always believes!

Important Characters You need to know before the story starts.

Shivay Malhotra

- The Leader.
- Age - 70 (His age stopped at 40).
- He turned into a cold man after his son left their family.
- A True fighter. Rules and Regulations are very perfect in his manners.

-Father of Manik (younger Twin), Kunj (Elder Twin), and Abhishek (Youngest child).

Manik Malhotra

- The Dangerous Monster

- Age - 48 (His age stopped at 28)
- A total childish and charming boy when he left his family behind in a dangerous situation. He totally changed when he returned to their village after 25 years. He is the pro player of evilness.
- Love his sons so much. Can do anything to protect them.

- Father of Vikraan (23), Ashvika(20), Ruthraksh(10).

Kunj Malhotra

- The sweet Malhotra - Age - 48 (His age stopped at 28)- Hate superpowers, Missing his other half aka his twin

- Age - 48 (His age stopped at 28)
- Hate superpowers, Missing his other half aka his twin.
- He is a mystery to their family. No one can predict his character.

Father of Vihaan (18).

Abhishek Malhothra

- The silent Lion.

- He is living spereat from their home in same village because of some reason.

- He is very different from the gene of the family' also very insecure of himself.

- He select to be silent

- Age - 45 (His age stopped at 35)

- He is not married yet.

Ruthraksh Malhotra

He is the main person who plays around with all of their emotions

Ten years old. The one who is the reason why his father's life is going back to his native village.

He is the youngest and angel kid in Manik's life. Very protective of him because of a special reason. Ruthraksh can not live one second without Manik's presence but he will risk anything for his father.

Ruthraksh is a carbon of copy in the face of Manik (in Manik's childhood figure ). Simply, They are lookalike. But he is too young to identify by others. In character, he is too cute, charming, too innocent and lovable.

Note -

Other characters' descriptions will come along with their entry.

This story is a full family drama and there is less place for romance. Full of siblings bond. Specifically, the father-son relationship. Lots of magic and superpowers. It's a pure fiction drama.

Adventure of the Father.