01 - Hardship begins

Manik arrives at his son's school, this is the fifth time this week.

He gawked at his youngest son who was sitting outside of the principal's office with a miserable look.

He hates that look in any of his sons.

He slumped beside the kid and Raksh understood the presence of his father and still stayed silent.

"What happened, buddy!?" He asked softly. Even he knew the reason very well.

"Nothing papa. I fought with a kid !"

"Bacha! You know nah papa is very much capable of finding the truth."

Raksh said in a small voice - I know, sorry for the lie papa.

Manik smiled - You know, How did papa find the truth correctly!?

Raksh - Because papa is a superhero!

He said with full of confidence that making Manik get emotional. He controls himself from falling away from the issue. He needs to make his kid speak about the bullying happening around him.

Manik in a stern voice - yeah! that's true. But I don't need any superpowers to read your mind Raksh baby! I am your father, I will feel the pain if you are sad. This is hurting so bad when you hide things from us. The first time when your teacher called me to complain about your misbehaving, I understood something was wrong because my Raksh is a very sweet and nice boy.

Raksh nods, he feels bad and guilty after hearing his father's loving talk.

Manik ruffles his son's hair who is still peeking down at his lab - but I took three days to find out why this is happening. (In a painful voice) I'm sorry buddy. It took too long.

He nods negatively - no papa. I'm sorry. I should have told you everything but but...

"He blackmailed you well... I know bacha... I know...''Manik said with a caring tone.

Manik kneeled Infront of Raksh - I know, What happened to my Jaan?

He asked while lifting his son's chin but gasped after glimpsing big purple bruises and bloody lips.

His face became red in anger - How dare he?

"Papa no! Calm down. I'm okay"

Manik shook his head hearing his child's stressed voice. "You are not, My baby. Papa will make everything right?'

Raksh lands on his father's embrace with a trembling body - I hate this school papa. Please take me home. I hate this school. Please, papa. Please.

His voice sounds extremely broken.

"What happened Jaan? Why did you let him mistreat you? Tell me. You are my strong boy Raksh. Stop crying little one. Your family is always with you if anyone takes a wrong step towards you then you should tell us nah bud!? Don't do this again okay" He caresses his son's back while lifting him up from the bench. Raksh nods with a soft 'okay', that's enough for Manik.

His son will never break a statement he gave.

He stood up with Raksh in his arms who tightened his grip around his father's neck after engulfing his legs around Manik's waist.

He felt so safe after settling into his father's body.

Raksh covers up his face into Manik's shoulder.

Manik's heart pained after staring at his son, how he was trying so hard to hide from the situation.

Manik loosened the grip around Raksh to let him hide in his chest, after tightening his hug again - Don't cry Jaan. We are going out after meeting your principal. I want my brave boy to keep quiet and strong while I'm talking with that bloody principal sir. Yes, nah baby?

Raksh nods quickly in Manik's chest, he wants his dad to finish whatever he is going to speak with the bad principal and we will go home fast.

Manik sighed and walked into the principal office still Raksh in his arms. He knew his boy was dozing peacefully after a week of nightmares. If he moves him away from his warmth then his kid's face will fall into darkness again.

The principal looked up at the father and son duo, " Good morning Mr Malhothra. Why are you carrying him? He is ten years old and has grown up. He is behaving like a spoiled brat."

Manik's eyes turned red in anger - You are his principal, not grandfather mister. Varma! He is my son and he is only ten years old to deserve all the pumper and love from me. Can you please shut up and tell me the reason why I'm here? Because I need to get my son to bed soon. He is very tired of this useless school.

"How dare you, Mr Malhotra!"

Before principal talked more Manik chuckled darkly.

"Shut up Mr. Verma. Check your email." He said with an evil smirk.

The principal became sweaty after looking at his resignation letter.

What the hell happened suddenly?

"You....!!"

"I'm not only Manik Malhotra Mr. Verma. I'm the devil of this city. If you mess up with my son then that is the last day of your happy life. So congratulations you have already reached that limit. Just wait and watch what will happen in your life after this. Welcome to My hell"

"I don't do anything to your son" he shouts in pure anxiety.

" I'm not a fool, principal sir. I can understand how much my bacha got depressed after hearing the name of your school. You bullied him and blackmailed him to make him a weak student. Then you will easily blackmail me by saying about my bacha's future. So your son will get a job from my company to make my baby pass in all subjects"

"No, I_____"

Manik scoffed, threw some pen drives- here! The video clips of the secret camera where you speak with your son about the plans. And it takes three days to find your motives. I'm impressed but not pleased with your dirtiest move.

He peeped down at his son who is sleeping peacefully now, softly caressing his face and kissed Raksh's head with a lot of affection. He glared at the man now shivering in fear of losing his life.

"My son suffered so much in these three days. You are going to pay so much for this."

The principal started to shiver in the dark look of Manik - plea_____

Manik shut him with a glare - don't you dare to act like a scary cat! Try as much as to escape from the horrible future, going to gifted by your karma. You have an hour because I have important work to do before meeting you. I need to spend some cuddling season with my son. So try your Best.

He left the place without hearing any words from the scared man but he knew the man would come to hell, his headquarters in the evening.

Indeed, He is the devil who can win all the matches in evil.

In the car when they were going home, suddenly Raksh got up with a painful scream.

Manik holds him from twitching out of his embrace - I'm here bacha. Calm Down.

He clutched his head and chest with each hand, staring at Manik with teary eyes. "Papa.. my head is spinning so much. Everything hurts papa. My chest... My......" His voice became very slow and he collapsed in his father's lab.

Manik's face became horrible in shock. He doesn't know what is happening with his child suddenly. The most shattering thing is now his child is spitting so much blood from his mouth in an unconscious state.

He wiped the blood in fear, "No... No.... No... Bacha .... Raksh.... Bacha... What happened? Open your eyes Jaan. Please open your eyes bacha" his eyes become moist after looking at his lifeline lifeless in his lab.

This is the first time something like this has happened. His son has been a very healthy boy since childhood. His heart was broken to see his baby like this.

"Drive fast to the hospital!" He ordered the driver in a deadly voice.

"Don't worry baby. Hold on. Papa is here. We will reach the hospital soon. Please hold on bacha"

He hugged his baby's small fragile body so close to his heart, started sobbing in silence. He can't live if anything happens to his child.