"Thanks for the ride, Chauffeur."

Scarlett held the ladder that Valentina was currently standing on with a yawn as she finished the last part of the "High School Musical" sign that lit up the auditorium with a harsh yellow glow. She stood and watched Carlos, Big Red, Kourtney and Natalie speak through the last-minute decisions as the people who were needed for the photoshoot were changing.

Nini walked out first with a squeal and Scarlett chuckled as she watched her spin her way over to Kourt. "Oh, my gosh, you look perfect! Yes!"

The brunette leant against the ladder slightly, "Wow, Kourt. You've really done yourself proud with these costumes, they're amazing." She complimented as she watched the pair and the girl sent her a grateful smile, thankful someone had shown some appreciation for her work.

"Okay, people, let's do this!" Ricky shouted in excitement as he came out next, his outfit was okay but the wig that lay on top of his head was... questionable.

Scarlett laughed loudly in shock, rocking the ladder slightly causing Valentina to let out a small scream and shout down to her angrily. "Hold it still! Are you trying to kill me?!"

She continued to laugh, looking up at the raven-haired girl. "You've gotta get down here!" She yelled back.

Kourtney attempted to cover her smile as Nini laughed, not trying to hide her amused grin. "Oh, my God! Ricky." She giggled as she turned to the girl beside her who continued to struggle to contain her laughter.

"What?" The boy asked, trying to act dumb.

Nini let out another laugh as Valentina climbed down the ladder, deciding to come and see what all the fuss was about. "I can't... There's so much to talk about." She replied.

Kourtney let out a loud chuckle at the sight of Valentina's reaction as Ricky turned to Carlos who held an entertained smile. The boy shook his head slightly with a smirk. "Wait. What's so funny?"

Scarlett shook her head, her laughter slowly dying down as she and Valentina moved toward the seats in the auditorium and took the ones in the front row with the best view. They watched eagerly as Seb walked out from behind the curtains and toward Carlos, after Scarlett had explained everything that had happened after Val and Amy had left homecoming, they were now hardcore Seblos  stans, and Valentina was also a major Everwell stan, choosing to ignore Scarlett's protests and the way the brunette practically blew up at him after he drove her home. The two watched the couple, trying to be discreet which wasn't really working out for them very well.

"Let's get some air, Wildcats," Gina announced as she walked to the centre stage, Big Red taking her photo and the two girls clapped from the audience.

Ricky chuckled slightly, "Goodmorning, Gina." The girl turned to look at him, an array of giggles falling from her lips as she went up to him, the two high-fiving. "Pretty good, right?"

"Troy, you look the best." She complimented.

Scarlett watched as EJ walked out, holding the bands of his sweatpants up as he awkwardly turned to Kourtney who held back another laugh as she went over to him, instructing him to turn around so she could attempt to fix them. The two hadn't spoken since Homecoming, not that they usually would over the weekend, as the girl said, they were just friends, if that. She was hoping he'd forgotten about it, or just didn't care, or thought she was crazy and didn't wanna be anywhere near her, at least she wouldn't have to figure out something to say. She wasn't sure what she would say if he brought it up, she didn't even know what happened for her to go all weird on him. She cringed at the memory.

"Okay, guys." Big Red caught their attention. "We're gonna get one in for a practice, okay?" He said and they all got into the order they were supposed to be for the photo cover. "We're all gonna jump on the count of three. Ready?" He instructed and as he went to take the photo, everyone jumped at different times and Kourtney ran in front of the camera as she tried to get away before the click.