"I can't believe you're here!"

Scarlett ran through the halls of East High, her bag swinging on her shoulder as she jumped down the stairs a few at a time, apologising to the people she bumped into on the way before racing into the bomb shelter where they were now supposed to get ready for the show after Ms Jenn made the final decision to have the production put on in the gym.

Kourtney was the first to notice her running into the room, quickly grabbing her and pulling her to a chair, pulling out her make-up. "You're late."

"I know. I know, I'm sorry."

Kourtney did a rushed look, but luckily, considering she was playing Kelsi she didn't need much, nor did she need a lot of work for her hair, so after she was finished, the girl stuffed the outfit she would need into Scarlett's arms and sent her on her way. Once she was changed and practically ready, she made her way back to the bomb shelter followed by Carlos who held an extremely large bouquet of flowers.

"We've got mystery flowers people!"

EJ looked over. "Wow, those are massive."

Big Red, looked over at the flowers, a confused expression on his face, but still holding a small smile. "Why mystery?"

"There was no card, so I'm guessing it's dealer's choice. But if I had to bet, I'd say it's for our leading lady." Carlos explained and Nini put a hand to her heart and looked over at Ricky who shook his head.

"They're not from me. Sorry."

Scarlett hurried over to EJ, grabbing his arm to peer over his shoulder and look at his phone. "She hasn't responded to you either?" She whispered up to him and he shook his head, sending her another message.

She and EJ had decided that it wasn't fair for Gina to miss this moment, so they created a plan to get her here for opening night so she could play Taylor or even just see the musical, it didn't really make a difference to the pair, as long as she got to enjoy her hard work in one way or another. Scarlett felt the need to repay the girl in a way, after all, she had gotten her dancing again and she would forever be thankful for that.

"Half hour!" Natalie called out and Scarlett groaned, hitting her forehead against the boy's bicep.

"She should be here."

EJ grabbed her shoulders. "She will be."

"Okay, last touches, anyone? Speak now, or forever hold your face!" Kourtney called out loudly, and Seb turned to her.

"Why? Where are you going to be during the show?"

Before she had a chance to reply, Ms Jenn strutted into the room, her signature smile planted firmly on her face. "My beautiful babies!" She called out cheerfully. "Let's gather around for some housekeeping." Everyone made a circle, just like the one on the very first day of rehearsal. "First of all, who brought Versailles?"

"No one knows." Carlos chuckled, and the nerves in the room seemed to slowly begin to filter away at the joyful presence of Ms Jenn.

She seemed to be holding it together well, so everything was okay in their eyes. "Well, I suppose we'll just have to share them. Oh, and speaking of sharing, most of you know that our dazzling Taylor had to leave under family circumstances." Scarlett looked up to EJ, an excited smile on her face. She hoped their plan would work. "Gina sends her love and support to all of you, but unfortunately she's on the East Coast and won't be able to make it to tonight's performance. And, so, I have asked Kourtney to fill in in her stead."

Everyone clapped and cheered for the girl who smiled brightly, taking in the applause. "So, now, what I would like to do is, please think of a word or phrase from the show that expresses where your head is, or your goals for tonight. If anyone wants to share?"