☆ THE BITE

"Move! It's my turn to skate!" I pushed steve off the thing I thought was a skateboard and then started acting like I was surfing instead of skating "WOOOHOOO!!"

"nooo! The air tastes so good!" I yelled as dustin and Erica dragged me back inside and I kicked my feet once again "Where are we going?" Erica asked dustin and we walked into the movies. Dustin sat me down in the middle and Erica sat next to me while dustin sat on the other side of me.

"This movie is so boring.." I told Erica as dustin left. "Why is the ceiling spinning— shit I think I need to—" I ended up puking on the floor. "eww, disgusting." Erica said putting her eyes back on the screen then dustin came back. "Where are they?" "Probably having hardcore se—nevermind."

"What are you guys laughing about?" I yelled at them "okay what the hell." Dustin scolded Robin and Steve.

"blend."  "Well shit. That worked." "Of course it worked." "Abort. Abort!" Dustin yelled as we ran from the Russian and then slid down the middle of a escalator continuing to run.
we hid behind the counter of— I have no idea at this point but we were trying to stay quiet then a car alarm went off?? 
"what the hell.." I looked up from the counter to see Eleven and everyone else. "why now." I stood away from everyone else trying to stay away from the others I turned around to see Eleven covering her ears then she fell to the ground. I ran to her then everyone else turned around and ran to her "where does it hurt?" I asked

"My leg!"