★ THE BATTLE OF STARCOURT

"What is that?" "There's something in there!" I stared at Mike giving him a death stare then held elevens leg down for jonathan to cut into. "Your gonna want to bite down on this okay?"

Eleven kept screaming and I looked away from her leg but held it down. "Stop it stop! I can do it." I let go of her leg as she pulled out some disgusting creature out of her leg.

Hopper, Joyce, Murray and My Mom?? Appeared. "Steve. I thought you said mom was with dad in another state." I looked at Steve with confusion "What happened to your faces?!" Mrs Harrington looked at Steve and me. "Long story." "Yeah well, these three dragged me along with them because I knew something they needed." "YOO-HOO!" Murray called out

"I'm sorry why is this four year old speaking to me?" "She's right Mister BALDMAN!" I agreed with Erica.

"Well that settles it they're gonna die." "Most likely" "But you survived it" "Almost—" "ALMOST? I got fucking drugged then punched in my nose three times THEN puked on a movie theater floor." everyone but Erica and Dustin looked at me stunned  "What? You guys act like we all haven't nearly died 2 times. But 1 time for max."

"Look I'm sorry Scarlett." "You can't even say Valentine, Mike." "I-" "Look I forgive you but maybe let's just build our relationship again then I'll see if we can ever date again." I said walking away from mike back into the mall.

"what's that?" I said looking at the roof of the mall as mike grabbed me and dragged me away from the monster that broke through the glass of the roof in the mall. "thanks I guess" "your welco-" "nows not the time for your lovey dovey stuff." Max interrupted mike as i hid behind someplace.

"Come on let's go!" Will grabbed me and I followed the others as they left Max,mike and eleven in the gap. 

I ran outside and got into Nancy's car "get in!" Nancy yelled at Steve and Robin.

"Suzie." "Dusty-bun??" I looked at Robin and Steve disgusted.

'Turn around, Look at what you see'

"What the hell." I looked at Steve and Robin confused

'Reach the stars, fly a fantasy, dream a dream and what you see will be'

"It's turning around!" "What?" "It's turning around!" I answered them looking at the monster as jonathan spun the car around following the monster.

"Flay this you little piece of shit!" Lucas yelled at the mind flayer throwing a firework at it. "Hey asshole over here!" Steve yelled at it throwing another firework at it. "Hey you ugly piece of shit, go to hell!" I yelled at it throwing a fire work at it then another one.

"Dustin! We're out of time!" 'Close it close it now!'  

"We're out of fireworks!" I yelled to the others it was their battle now and our work was done.

I watched Billy sacrifice himself to the mind flayer, I felt bad because I knew Max was gonna end up sad. But why should I feel bad, she hurt me and so did everyone else except dustin,maybe i shouldn't have forgave mike. It'll take alot of convincing for me to forgive mike again but, there's this part inside of me that wants everyone to die.

I sat in the hospital truck thinking about the events that happened tonight. Turns out I broke my nose and I had to get surgery to fix it.

THREE MONTHS LATER

STEVE DRAGGED VAL/SCARLETT TO WORK WITH HIM AT FAMILY VIDEO WITH HIM AND ROBIN, THE BYERS MOVED AWAY WHICH UPSET VAL/SCARLETT BECAUSE WILL WAS HER BESTEST FRIEND.

IS IT THE END? MAYBE

OR NOT.