Meetings

HEYAA
Im back again, Im trying to get a lot of storys done hahaha! Hope you guys enjoyed the last parts<33

Also please leave your requests in the comments I'll be happy to think them through and add them to the story (I'll give credits dw<33)

Giyu walked into the teachers lounge to see Kanae and Shinobu giggling over something (They were talking about Giyu and Sanemi ofc) as soon as he entered he was called over to talk with them, he didnt mind talking with Shinobu and Kanae although they can be pretty irritating sometimes.

"Ne Ne!! Tomioka-san!~ We have some questions for you!!" Shinobu called over.

"Oh, Okay" The raven haired man said as he walked over to where they were sitting.

"Tomioka! We want to know if you have a crush on anyone at the moment!" Kanae asked.

"Oh uh.." He paused for a moment, he had a slight (HUGE) crush on Sanemi, but he didnt want to admit it incase something bad happened.
"Not.. really"

"Is that so?~"

"Yeah.."

"My My! Tomioka you've gone all red! Are you feeling well?~"

Giyus eyes widened as he tried to make up an excuse.

"Uh..I— Uh need to go to the bathroom." Giyu said in a panic as he got up and rushed out the teachers office.Shinobu and Kanae giggled as they knew he was lying. He tumbled into the bathroom and put both of his hands on the sink, he noticed his face had gone red from before but he noticed another face in the mirror.. white haired.. purple eyed.. Sanemi.Giyu saw him give a slight smirk before walking up to him and pressing up against him from behind wrapping both of his arms around Giyus slim waist.
"You look so fucking hot today..~" He whispered into his ear and buried his face into the blue eyed mans neck, his hands exploring the latters chest.

Giyus face showed an angry but shocked blush as he felt Sanemi slowly thrusting him from behind.(There not naked btw, they still have there clothes on)
"S-Sanemi.. We're in work" Giyu whined.

"mm..I cant wait to fucking wreck you~" Sanemi whispered seductively leaving a few love bites on Giyus neck. Giyu whimpered a bit as Sanemis hand made his way up to Giyus neck pulling his face to his (so there making eye contact).
"Fuck.. We cant do this here, but i cant wait until the end of the day.."

"Looks like your just going to have to cope" Giyu gave a cheeky smile which sent Sanemi bursting with anger, he kissed him aggressively and bit his bottom lip for an entrance which Giyu tried to deny at first but quickly gave in. They made out for a few minutes until Giyu pulled away panting for air.
"I'll make you regret saying that~" Sanemi whispered as he left leaving Giyu shook.

He stood there for a few minutes after Sanemi left, he wanted him so bad. He had intoxicated Giyu his smell, his hands, his dick, his abs, his voice Giyu couldnt live without them anymore.

||With Shinobu and Kanae in the teachers office.||

The two sistsers were laughing about something as they heard the door open they instantly suspected it was Giyu, they looked over and saw..

"Oh! Tomio— Sanemi?—" Kanae stood there stunned after saying that and Shinobu gave a smirk.

"Where were you Shinazugawa-san?~"

"Huh- just the bathroom, Why?" He gave a confused look.

"Just asking!~" They started giggling again as Sanemi went over to sit down with them.

"Have you taken Tomioka on a date yet?" Kanae asked .

"I tried.." He slumped his head on the desk using his arms as a pillow.