Kisses

Hey again<33

Ty for all the views and comments I rlly appreciate it!!<3333

Enjoy!

|| Time skip to the end of the day with Sanemi POV ||

I make my way towards my car and start to drive towards Giyu's apartment.He hasn't answered any of my messages yet so I'm kinda worried about him.

I may have gone 10 extra miles above the speed limit but it was for a good reason.

I made it too Giyus apartment in 5 minutes and booked my way up the stairs in a panic.

|| No POV ||

Sanemi burst through the door slamming it behind him and speed walked his way to Giyus bedroom where he found a raven haired man sleeping peacefully with a tint of red on his face due to his fever. Sanemi instantly undressed himself leaving only his black work pants and made his way towards the kitchen where he got a wet tea towel and placed it on Giyus forehead.

The scarred man admired how his future lover slept, his messy hair still in the low ponytail, his slow breathing, the way he wriggled himself to get comfortable again. Sanemi stood there for a hot minute until he thought about how it was kinda creepy to watch this man sleeping and got under the covers to comfort Giyu. He put his arm around Giyus waist and pressed up behind him enjoying the moment he shared with the man he loved. Soon enough later he had fallen into a deep sleep.

||

It was raining with slight thunder, Giyu crouched under an old shed and found a small kitten looking wet, cold and malnourished. He wanted to help the poor thing so he reached his hand out only to get scratched and bit. He started crying as his sister, Tsutako had found him.

"Giyu!! I've been looking everywhere for you! Whats wrong?" His sister said worryingly.

Giyu pointed towards the shed as Tsutako looked under to see what was there and found the cat and looked at Giyus scratched hand and connected the dots.

"Does it hurt?" She asked teaching out for the young boys hand as he nodded.

"You know, the poor things probably frightened. You can't go to pet it expecting it not to hiss at you, you have to earn its trust."

"How do i get it to trust me?" Giyu asked while wiping his tears.

"By time Giyu, how about we go get it some food and come back tomorrow?" She asked helping her little brother up.

Giyu nodded and started following his sister back towards there home. He did wonder if the kitten would still be there tomorrow.

||

Giyu woke up and quickly sat up in a cold sweat. He missed his sister a lot, he held back his tears and looked too see Sanemi sleeping next to him. He wondered when he got there and how he got in but decided not to wake him up.
He made his way towards the bathroom and stood in the mirror to see what a mess he was because he sure as hell felt like it,his eyes were baggy and red, his hair was messy, he looked like he hadn't slept in weeks and just needed to wake himself up.

|| With Sanemi ||

I woke up without Giyu next to me.

I groaned as I sat up wondering where Giyu was off to, I noticed I was still wearing my work trousers but I didn't care I could change later as it was Saturday.

I walked into the bathroom and saw—

Giyu. Shirtless. Tired. Cute.

I stood there and gawked at him for a few seconds until his voice snapped me out of it.