.𝟬𝟬𝟰

*- this chapter is slightly inspired by  @-yeojinsgf  she is a true inspiration to my stories, please go check out hers if you like this book, she will absolutely make your jaw drop!-* 

"ROOORYYYYY" aunt rose yelled from the beautiful stairs while aurora was packing her bag, she  packed sunscreen, sunglasses, gum, and a portable charger "yess?" Aurora answered from her room. "when will you be ready?" Aunt rose asks aurora. "25 minutes or so? I just need to change and I'll be done!" She says while she walks to her dresser and gets extra clothes for 'after-swim'

Aunt rose walks down the stairs to continue sipping her 782972th coffee of the day. Meanwhile aurora finds a royal blue two-piece swimsuit and puts it on her bed, she starts yet ANOTHER live but without anyone this time.

"Hey guys!" Aurora says with a toothy grin while she waves her hands to the camera faced infront of her "so this will be just a short stream since I have to go soon! But we will make this live worth our time!" she says while she brushes her hair infront of her vanity.

𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦

User011:  whoopee she's back!! So where's aunt may?! 😡

User292: y'all what if she goes out with mason

masonthamesoffical: can't wait to see you ❤️

User72519: dream man omg

Aurora reads the comments and her eyes widen as she reads masons chat, her cheeks glow pink as she smiles at the comment. "this is what I'm gonna wear!" She says while she holds up the two piece bikini facing the screen balanced infront of her vanity mirror.  "okay so I'll just put on VERY LIGHT make up" aurora says empathizing the 'very light'  as she grabs some concealer, lipgloss, cream blush and a lash curler. 

She starts off with putting the concealer in the form of dots under her eye, one under the corner of her eye and the other at the end. She does the same with her other eye and grabs a mini beauty blender and blends it, she then grabs her brown pencil eyeliner and puts a tiny soft wing at the end of her eye and a little under her eyes and smudges it slightly. Aurora puts on the blush then the lipgloss.

"Okay so I brought some clothes for after swimwear too!" She says while she shows a graphic tee  and white short flowy skirt. "I have to go change so I will see you guys later! Byeee!" She says closing her phone and grabbing her clothes in both her hands as she goes in the bathroom to change. 

"Aurora sweetie?" Aunt rose says while knocking slightly "you finished?". "Yeah I'm done let me just grab my things" aurora says to her aunt while getting out of the bathroom, she's wearing her graphic tee and her shirt skit ontop of her royal blue two-piece swimsuit.

Aurora grabs her tote bag and phone and makes her way down the big white marble stairs, she grabs her crocs and effortlessly slides them on her feet. She walks out the door as she see's aunt rose waiting for her in the car, she opens the door and gets in the front passenger seat. "I'm gonna go run some errands after I drop you off 'Kay?" Aunt rose says to me while I nod in reply.