.𝟬𝟬𝟱

"Aurora sweetheart, wake uppp!" Aunt rose said as she said holding two pans. "It's two in the afternoon sweetie, wake uppp" . "Rose.. what are you doing with that.?" Aurora said in a low tone "you'll see if you don't get up right now" aunt rose responded to her, aurora quickly gets up and unplugs her phone out of the charger "good" aunt rose smiles at her "you can be real scary sometimes you know that?" Aurora says to her aunt.

They both walk down the stairs and go inside the living room "I don't feel like making lunch" aunt rose says as she sits on the couch "me neither, want to order McDonald's?" Aurora asks her "yesss" aunt rose says "okay now let's watch something" aurora says "Hubie Halloween?" Aunt rose asks and aurora nods in response.

-*TIME SKIP*-

Aunt rose pays the delivery man while aurora gets the food out of his hands. Aurora takes out her 9pc chicken nugget meal and takes out aunt rose's food as well, they both eat on the couch and start watching 'the vampire diaries' "ugh live laugh love Caroline and Bonnie." Aunt rose says "mhmmm" aurora says while eating her last nugget "anyways you continue watching this amazing show while I go on my phone" aurora says while she sips her drink.

𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦

Masey-poo

Hey :)

Rora the explora 💪

Hey masey poo 😍

Masey-poo

Still masey poo I see 😭

Rora the explora 💪

Lmfaoo 💀

Masey-poo

Anyways I just wanted to say that I had fun last night ❤️❤️

Rora the explora 💪

Oh my god! Me too I wish the fun never ended ☹️

Masey-poo

I bet we'll have even more fun when we all go to Denver 😗

Rora the explora 💪

I forgot about that! I cannot wait 😔💔

Masey-poo

I'll gladly wait just to be around you 😉

Rora the explora 💪

Literally giggling and kicking my feet rn 😵

Masey-poo

I'm not surprised 😏